1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain 4-6 October

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Oct 4, 2013.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

One price that looks very big to me this weekend in Segunda, Lugo to win away to Real Madrid B/Real Madrid Castilla, 3.1 with Bet365. Real Madrid B bottom, 0 points and 2 goals scored from 7 games. Already lost at home to Mirandes (6th), Alcorcon (7th) and Zaragoza (16th).

Lugo are 5th, already won twice (from 3 attempts) away from home this season to Zaragoza (16th) and Tenerife (20th).

Have just read 7 of the Real Madrid B players have been training with the first team this week too, which I guess means it's a possibility (too early at this stage to say for sure) that some of them may end up in the first team squad (although as the first team play Saturday and the B team on Sunday, that only rules them out from playing for the B team if they actually play any part in the first team's match).

Not a cast iron certainty by any means, but I really can't see how the bookies can have Madrid B as the favourites :thinking