1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain betting 4-7 November

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Nov 4, 2011.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Cordoba v Barcelona B @ 2.5 (Bet365) 3pts

Two teams on differing runs of form at the moment. Cordoba made a strong start, but are now on a run of 1 win in their last 5, and only 2 goals scored in those 5 games.

Barcelona B started off with just 1 win in 8, but are now starting to find the form they showed last season, and have won 3 on the trot, 2 of them away from home.

For the first time in a long while, Barca B are very nearly at full strength, only 2 players missing, Cuenca (who's still with the first team), and Ilie.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Typical. I miss the cunt and they're 1-0 up
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Would you like an alarm call next time?

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it, curse your luck once the game's finished. Cordoba pressing and looking dangerous at the moment, this one's far from over.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

And there you go, there's the equaliser :angry
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Finished 1-1, should really have backed Cordoba to score in-play in the 2nd half, as it looked like the goal was coming :unsure

One for tomorrow so far, no write up as 1) it's late and I'm going to bed, and 2) there's nothing much for me to say that can't be covered by just looking at the league table.

Girona v Hercules @ 2.3 (Sporting Odds) 4pts
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Also fancy Almeria to score 2+ v Huesca, but not too keen on backing it at odds-on, if I'm around I'll keep an eye on it in-running, try to back it if the price goes above evens.

Betis missing 5 mainly first-teamers and have lost 6 in a row. Hard though to trust a Malaga side with just 4pts and 2 goals from 5 away games this season.

Osasuna missing 7 players against Madrid. Against anyone else there might have been bets of interest to be found based on that, but as it's Madrid, all the handicap prices, etc. are stupidly low and no value at all.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bad luck RC. I take no pleasure from the fact that I missed putting money on it, I like to see you on top form.

From the above, you can get evens on the DNB/Asian for Malaga although their price seems to be drifting and betis contracting which is worrying. Still, I'm with you all the way thru to the good times so keep plugging away mate
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Likewise I'm on Hercules whose price is also drifting. Your reputation precedes you Mr Gills :D
  9. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Girona 1 win in last 12, lost last 3 including a home loss against 4th bottom Cartagena
    Hercules won last 6 matches including 3 away.

Odds of well above evens for the away win. :thinking
    Am I missing something?

Balls to it. Lumpy bet for me.
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol You bastard :lol

Wayne, whatever it is you're missing, I'm missing it too :thinking
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm missing winning, so I'm on :unsure
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

0-0 on the verge of half time. The only thing that worried me slightly was under 2.5 was as low as 1.65 on B365 :unsure

I'm having a terrible run, I've probably jinxed you all :ohwell
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

It's not happenin' :unsure
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Its happened :D wrong way though :angry
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well, don't know what the drifting price was all about, but seems someone knew something we didn't.

Finding this league harder and harder to predict, think I'm going to give things a break until after Xmas, will look to pick it up again then, see if things are getting a bit more predictable again.
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

It'll come, mate, it'll come. Awful run I'm on & I'm going to Cheltenham saturday :cry

Just off out to sell me ass.....
  17. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

I'm still confused. :unsure

Oh and down a lump. Onwards and downwards. :lol
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

No worries, Steve-UK will be in a bit to explain how its the fault of the juxtapositioning of the planets, Greece's inability of choosing what to have for tea, Mohammed Asif's front foot tendency & the effects of piles on a bloke living in an upturned liferaft positioned just to the left of the headstone of some famous astrologer buried in St. Paul's cathedral :unsure
  19. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

FFS, you could've told us all that before kick off, and we could all have backed Girona.

Still, at least you've got a donkey you can sell to make up for the losses, spare a thought for those of us who haven't :embarassed
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

For a second I thought you were talking about Emile Heskey :unsure