1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

St Helens v Leeds Rhinos

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Mar 25, 2012.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Not been much Rugby League talk lately and this seems a good time to start it up again. Saints have just sacked thier coach and entertain the Rhino's in a repeat of last Year's Grand Final. Only one winner on form, but Saints have a habit of producing performances out of nowhere and I am sure the temporary coach will be looking for a reaction. If Saints do finally click then they can put points on anybody, so having speculative bets on Saints to win big. If its close then for me Leeds win, as I do think Saints need to get in front for the confidence to flow. Leeds missing McGuire also which is a big loss.

Gone for some 1st tryscorer bets as well -

LANCE HOHAIA ( Saints ) @ 16's
    KYLIE LEULUIA ( Leeds ) @ 40's
    LOUIE McCARTHY - SCARSBROOK ( Saints ) @ 40's
    DARYL GRIFFIN ( Leeds ) @ 40's
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I just put elsewhere i think we will easily win tonight and the -2 on us is a steal imo so im going to have £20 on that @ 2.10

We seem to be playing a hell of a lot better this season and we are starting games very well instead of going 20 points down before starting to play which does help, we do dip midway during the match and come away again at the end of matches. Think we should win by at least 8 points here with Saints being in turmoil also we want to beat them again after the grand final and the way there fans were being as well. Also liked the way young lad Hood has fit in and scored tries as well so going for two anytime tryscorers

£5 Hood @ 3.25
    £5 Webb @ 2.10
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

First 20 looks all important. Leeds have been starting well and Saints need to start well. With confidence fragile it would take a lot for Saints to come back form an early deficit.
  4. Yorkieacer

It will do we need to score first really and set the tone for the match, also from what ive seen we have cut out alot of our mistakes and giving away stupid penaltys, once again that's vital tonight St Helens are not as bad as there recent form suggests but we are a much better side than the grand final
  5. Yorkieacer

Also Peacock's just signed a new 2 year deal wouldnt suprise me to see him score
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Did not realise you could do scorecasts on League, so had a few for fun. 1st tryscorer + correct winning margin. Very difficult one to crack, but the odds are there.
  7. Yorkieacer

Can you? I never knew that either tbh Well i know were doing our giving for this Sports relief thing but it doesnt mean give trys and penalty's away :banghead 12-0 down with 8 minutes bunch of berks! Ive just put another £20 on us to win @ 3.75 :crossfingers
  8. winrew

winrew GILF

Bloody hell , could be a long night for Leeds !! 18-0 ..
  9. Yorkieacer

Fuck me what are we playing at 18-0 down
  10. Yorkieacer

This is awful going to be 24-0 here :banghead As soon as i watch us we get thrashed typical
  11. Yorkieacer

Well at least we didnt concede any more if we somehow manage to comeback and win which doesnt look likely at all we will equal a record for the biggest comeback 17s to win suprising we should be 117 to win purely awful whenever we do get down there they keep trying to go for power plays that doesnt work we either need to offload or put in kicks
  12. Yorkieacer

And now if we comeback we will set a new record :lol fucking st helens
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

just flicked across this. Commentators not a fan of the red hair it seems :unsure
  14. Yorkieacer

The commentator isnt a fan of Leeds he hates us and constant slags us of saying that we scored finally lol
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Aside form the 1st tryscorer bets, things went pretty much as planned. Saints got of to the flyer that they needed and my speculative bets showed a decent profit. Saints by 36-40 was an 80/1 shot and olnly a missed conversion stopped it being 41 -45, which was available at 125's. Did mention the scorecast bets above and so far only seen them available at Bet365. Worth a look as the potential for huge odds is there. Sadly did not pick Gardner as my 1st scorer, but as an example HOHAIA to score 1st and Saints by 36-40 was a 1050/1 shot. LMS and Saints by 36-40 was a 2500/1 shot. Not a bet you can take too seriously as the possibilities are endless, but if you fancy a team to win big, then you could easily spread a fivers worth of bets across several outcomes. Bet365, will take bets from 10p and even for small stakes, one win would ensure a tidy profit.