1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Strictly Come Dancing 2011

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by stereoman, Sep 12, 2011.

1. stereoman

stereoman Member

The one name that was missing was Colin Salmon but otherwise the leaked list was correct. 14 taking part this time:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s104...012-full-lineup-confirmed-first-pictures.html

The updated odds from William Hill:

Denise van Outen 3/1
    Louis Smith 7/2
    Kimberley Walsh 5/1
    Nicky Byrne 6/1
    Dani Harmer 12/1
    Victoria Pendleton 12/1
    Colin Salmon 14/1
    Michael Vaughan 14/1
    Richard Arnold 16/1
    Fern Britton 25/1
    Sid Owen 25/1
    Lisa Riley 25/1
    Jerry Hall 33/1
    Johnny Ball 40/1
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The cricketers usually do well at this don't they? Blokes will like Vaughan cos he's a cricketer. Women will like him cos he's a decent looking geyser. If he's not as stiff as cardboard, he might be worth a punt. Do they do an ew market.

Women (and let's face it, it will be mostly women and sad fuckers like Stereoman who will be watching this shit:lol) are NOT going to like Denise Van Slapper. I don't care how good she is. Didn't she appear in Chicago as a dancer? Is that fair?
  3. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Colin is maybe too tall to be a dancer. The question is whether the viewing public will take Louis Smith to their hearts,as on paper he should be the best in the competition by a country mile.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Are you saying he should be able to dance because he's not white Steve?
  5. Steve_uk

It's funny how over 14 weeks attitudes can change to even the dourest or most hardened contestants. I expect to see Denise and Kimberley around Christmas time with Louis Smith,with possibly Nicky or Dani providing the shock. Can Victoria dance-let's wait and see.
  6. Steve_uk

You'd like some controversy wouldn't you ONEDUNME? Louis is an Olympic gymnast so he's half-way there already with coordination and balletic moves. We'll just have to see whether the voting public takes to him as a personality,and in this there are several factors including his demeanour,how he gets on with the other contestants,whether he has a sense of humour,whether he is humble or arrogant,and with a small section of viewers though not with myself yes let's admit it,because he is black.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Why not with yourself? Don't you like black people?:thinking
  8. Steve_uk

Two of the greatest events in my lifetime were the fall of the Berlin Wall and the dismantling of the apartheid regime in South Africa. Black people have no greater or less an advantage than whites when it comes to learning how to dance. Now be satisfied with that answer because it's late and I'm off to bed.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If you thought they were good, just wait till you get your first blow job