1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Super Bowl XLVII - Baltimore v San Francisco

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Feb 3, 2013.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Covered on BBC2 as well as on Sky and looks like a close game. Struggling to pick a winner and don't really know how the game will go as both side have explosive offences, yet solid defences. As per usual with these games, just having a number of fun bets on 1st TD scorer and MVP.

1st Touchdown scorer -

DELANIE WALKER ( SF ) - Back up Tight End, but the Ravens might just focus on Crabtree and Davis and Walker has played well all Year. Interesting at 22's.

RANDY MOSS ( SF ) - Not my favourite of players after his stint with the Raiders and has always had plenty of baggage. Still a big play threat however and fairly priced at 16's.

JACOBY JONES ( B ) - Legitimate big play threat and IMO too big at 28's.

VONTE LEACH ( B ) - Slight injury doubt, but has scored in this play off run and whilst a fullback has limited opportunities, he could easily get a goal line carry.

Most Valuable Player -

ALDON SMITH ( SF ) - If it becomes a defensive battle, then this is one of the stand out players. In BET365's market at 50's

ANY OTHER PLAYER - Bet365 have a list of 13 players and have covered the obvious options. Amongst the " AN OTHERS " are the back up QB's ( early injury always possible ) the place kickers and most of the other 2nd stringers. " Wild Cards " don't normally pick up these awards, but someone could come out of nowhere and have a career day.
  2. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Gone with your Aldon Smith bet at 95 on betfair, also taken Kaepernik and (2.4) and Flacco (4.7).

Taken the 5.0 on SF by 1-7 points, and under 7.5 kicking points for Akers at 2.06 and under 45.5 rushing yards for kaepernik (Whos name is impossible to spell) at 2.1 as I don't believe the ravens will let him repeat his championship performance
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

If I remember rightly, the last Defensive player to win the MVP was Dexter Jackson for the Bucs against my Raiders. I believe that Richard Dent was also a winner in Superbowl XX for the Bears. Does not happen that often, but probably due one.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Also added LaMichael James ( SF ) to my 1st TD list. Also done some low stakes scorecasts with my SF players and a big SF win.