1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Super League Play - Offs

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by SAMOAN, Sep 16, 2011.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Week 1 of the play - offs looks like this -

1 WARRINGTON v 4 HUDDERSFIELD
    2 WIGAN v 3 ST HELENS
    5 LEEDS v 8 HULL FC
    6 CATALANS v 7 HULL KR

Numbers denotes seeding. Play off system is a bit complicated at this stage, but at the moment the losers of the Leeds v Hull FC and Catalans v Hull KR games go out. The losers of the other 2 games get a 2nd chance ( there reward for finishing higher in the league )
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Superb result today and dominated, bring on Friday best thing that can happen for us is we go through and somehow catalans knock out Wigan
  3. Yorkieacer

Well we got through had me nervous at the end as Huddersfield came into it when they shouldnt have done due to our stupid giving away penaltys and dropping the ball, good amtch though and some good trys. We need somehow Catalans to beat Wigan today which imo there is absolutely no chance in that happening, Odds for Wigan @ 1.25 are deserved but maybe a bit to short on the basis of it being a one off cup match, SAying that Catalans have beaten Wigan both times this season so the +12 handicap i will take @ 1.90 £30. I allready know this though if Wigan win we will deffo get Warrington next week which means no doubt about it were out so come on Catalans
  4. Yorkieacer

Wigan 18-0 up not deserved to be winning by that margin, Catalans been robbed of two trys
  5. Yorkieacer

Catalans fallen completly apart 44-0 down now Wigan stepped it up this half gonna be a wigan - warrington final
  6. Yorkieacer

And suprise suprise we have got Warrington Friday night
  7. Yorkieacer

A hour and half away from our 2nd biggest match so far this season and i think honestly here were going to get absolutely thrashed tonight, i dont want it to happen but im writing a honest opinion were going out tonight. Warrington have had a weeks break but they are a better side than us, stronger in all areas, they have Morley returning tonight, they have strong big forwards, they also have pace as well as us. There playing at home there big favs not only tonight but to win the whole thing and deserve to be. Yesterday the handicap was -12 now its -14 im taking it as i thought it would be higher, i think we will be out of the match by ht and at least 12 down then and will have to push for it and open up more. We have to many kids and our defence isnt the best so

Warrington -14 £20 @ 1.90
  8. Yorkieacer

Edit its 2.00 for the above even
  9. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Keep it close Yorkie and you never know. Warrington certainly capable of blitzing a team and Leeds will need to stand firm early. Did show in the CC final that they can fight back from an early deficit, but not sure they could do it today.
  10. Yorkieacer

If were behind tonight thats it
  11. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Sorry for repeating myself, but again, if Leeds can hang around ( no further than 6 points behind ), then I think Warrington might get a touch nervy ( should be further ahead on possession ) Next 20 Vital
  12. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Good start to the 2nd Half Yorkie
  13. Yorkieacer

We need to get in front and stay there preferble two scores in front
  14. Yorkieacer

Come on rhinos need to score from this set of 6
  15. Yorkieacer

Thats it now game over
  16. Yorkieacer

Im waiting for us to fall apart any minute now
  17. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Next 10 Minutes, certainly vital, concede again and it could be a cricket score. If they can survive for 10 then I think there confidence will start to grow and the Wolves could crack under the pressure. BEN JONES BISHOP has impressed me all year and I would not be surprised if he produced something. Backed both him and KYLIE LEULUAI to be last tryscorer
  18. Yorkieacer

Get in Rhino's come on hang the fuck in there with 5 minutes left and we can win this, im suprised how well were doing
  19. Yorkieacer

hahaha yes yes yes get in rhinos come on hang the fuck on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Folk might say its a bit early, but anywhere near the sticks and i'd be going for the one pointer. Two scores in front would heap the pressure on the Wolves.