1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Super League Play - Offs

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by SAMOAN, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

We need to keep them in this 6 dont let them in otherwise there in
  2. Yorkieacer

Yes he dropped it we need to score now in this set of 6 no mistakes here and we can do this cmon RHINOSSSSSSSSSSSS
  3. Yorkieacer

Shit we didnt want that come on make a mistake Warrington 14 mins left please hang onn
  4. Yorkieacer

Ffs we get it back and muck up wtf
  5. Yorkieacer

FFS ref is on there side :banghead there in on this 6
  6. Yorkieacer

Thats it over and done with now gonna be 24-24 with 10 to go
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Huge call from Ganson. CC final all over again with the Officials having too big an impact.
  8. Yorkieacer

Balls thats it now well done Warrington we pushed them as hard as we could
  9. Yorkieacer

If we get done by officials and bloody benefit of the doubt again im gonna be pissed
  10. Yorkieacer

Game on again phew im suprised no drop goal there
  11. Yorkieacer

I cant watch this at all im not watching now paused it and going to watch it in a bit
  12. Yorkieacer

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  13. Yorkieacer

IM IN TEARS NOW YES I CANT BELIEVE IT
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Excellent game and well done to leeds, congrats Yorkie can't say leeds never deserved it.
    Just heard Leeds were +14 at some bookies b4 the game, I wish i would have spotted that as it would have been the bet of the month.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Tomorrows game between Saints and Wigan should be just as close and exciting, who do you fancy meeting Yorkie?
  16. Yorkieacer

I want St Helens we have the mental edge over them but also Wigan we have been close with each time this season we were the huge underdogs 18/1 last friday with Hills to win the grand final only Huddersfield and Catalans were higher priced. I prefer St Helens but would take Wigan i cant believe it looks like im of to Old Trafford next week just woke everyone up shouting :D
  17. Yorkieacer

Just realised amongst all of that i lost £20 :lol Well worth it best loss ive ever had
  18. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Cracking game. I just wish they would return to only top 6 making the play offs (12 or 14 team league) the play offs to me have not been the same since the change.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I actually think the playoffs should be extended to 12 teams so Salford stand a chance of qualifying:lol

I'll agree with you there Colbro, the argument is it gives a few more sides something to play for otherwise the league would be dead for the majority of sides with 2 or 3 months to go, which i suppose makes sense as there is no relegation.
  20. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Another big game tonight. Bookies give the edge to the Warriors and a few Wigan fans, I know think they are already at Old Trafford. Wigan have been going at it every week and even had to play a midweek fixture against Cas. It will take a huge mental and physical effort for them to win and so I would just be with Saints.