1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Super League Play - Offs

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by SAMOAN, Sep 16, 2011.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2 Cracking Semi Final. Greatest sport of them all ? Hard to argue after that. Not the high scorer one might have expected, but the commitment levels from both sides was incredible. Massive credit to Wigan, who despite playing every week of the season, were still going at it right to the end.
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Thank god we have got St Helens brign on next week
  3. slick

slick Administrator

After that performance by Saints i wouldn't say 'thank God' Yorkie, Saints looked a lot stroger than i expected and for the majority of the time bossed a fantastic Wigan side who themselves played a great game.
    It will take a hell of a performance to beat them.
  4. Yorkieacer

Bought my tickets just now, hopefully be a good day and night out. Just hoping we play like we have been lately and dont do anything stupid now were here going to be a tough match.
  5. Yorkieacer

Off to bed in a minute got to be up at 5 to travel up there come on you Rhino's!!!! 2.37 were priced ill be putting £100 on that way overpriced and we have beat them the last 3 times here and hitting form,the team looks so different from the beginning of the season come on!
  6. slick

slick Administrator

there you are, I was just thinking about you and how you have been quiet leading upto the game, I forgot about tis thread and was looking in other sports.

Good luck Yorkie, I think Saints will nick it but they have a bad habit of failing in this match, should be a great game nevertheless, enjoy it and behave youself.

Leeds of late have always come on strong at the end of the season, they have done for the last 5 yrs or so whilst Saints are just Saints and always hard to beat, Grahams also bowing out here which could give Saints extra impedous to get a result like they did with Cunningham.
  7. Yorkieacer

Still away so cant put much but superb final, bloody excellent atmosphere in old trafford on saturday, alot of the st helens fans pre match were mouthy and drunk not afterwards. Good weekend away and its carried on as now im in Doncaster :D A nice win which we deserved Sinfield said it best afterwards everyone writes us off but that was for you! A nice ending and a very good match best 2nd half of a grand final ever apparently i cant disagree and ive been to a few over the years now. World Club challenge in feb i see Manly are trying to have it in Austrailia i hope not, so good day, good weekend, good win for Leeds and for my bet