1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

T20 World Cup

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Sep 17, 2012.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Starts on Tuesday with the win markets offering no great appeal, as any of the test playing sides could win and Ireland could easily cause an upset. Going instead with the top batsmen / top bowler markets -

TOP BATSMEN -

CRAIG KIESWETTER ( England ) 28's.
    RICHARD LEVI ( South Africa ) 33's.
    KIERAN POLLARD ( WI ) 150's ( Did wonder if this was an error on Bet365's part, though maybe down to the fact that he bats in the middle order and won't get the opportunities of some of the others )

TOP BOWLER

BRAD HOGG ( Australia ) 28's
    ABDUL RAZZAQ ( Pakistan ) 33's
    KYLE MILLS ( NZ ) 50's
    ABDUR RAZZAK ( Bangladesh ) 66's.
  2. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

I'm a bit surprised that England are 7th favs in this. It's surely an overreaction to no Pietersen.
    We have won our last three games which include two warm up games here in Sri Lanka and conditions so far don't seem to be typically asian. We have previous winners in Kieswetter, Morgan and Wright in our likely starting line up along with Bairstow and Buttler - and a good death bowler in Dernbach.

I've taken the 9.6 on betfair as I feel we are better than at least 3 teams who are a shorter price and think that on our day we can compete with anyone in this form of the game.
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I pointed out before that as far as I was concerned we were over priced for both this & the 50 over WC, but all my moneys going into the 50 over job. England have a great chance with the quality of their pace attack, but I just wonder whether the likes of Lanka & india will come more into their own, bowling wise as the pitches wear