1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

TDP Mk2?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kompressaur, Sep 25, 2016.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Anyone for it? I never ever stopped in my plans. I was only held back by slick and mick's worry about me and my ability to to do anything. I sometimes dont drink for weeks.

I think we, slick, mick and me, owe it to you all to have a website that folks can turn up to.

Anyhow...my drinking is a question but no offence chaps your not changing anything skulking about here and for all my badness i think we could deal with me and make me a better man.

so my bottom line is slick, Mick, id love to work with you again as truth be told i never stopped (till lately) hows about we give the betting internet something to look at again?

We're older and wiser and i need to try and stay alive. We've got form and honest i could be over my drunken hatred of everything and every one.

I would want full website software etc but dont be scared as i HATE website making these days. bang a forum up etc etc . ill leave it with you but i aint here for 2nd measures im sorry and if you cant deal with that then just dont reply. Im here to make things work for you, me and everyone.

what you say?
  2. kompressaur

3. kompressaur

my plan was always to make a website for those i loved and hated. if i cant do it then i have no worth and you all have less of anything. im a cunt but i need to be brought in. i was never doing anything without slick and mick. i have nothing without. id rather have 33% of somthing as 100% of nothing
  4. kompressaur

i cant help myself as i think of slick every time i hear this
  5. kompressaur

ps ive been fucking about with ukfinger.com but what kills me from the off is my mum pops in. I need to have The Theory Of Obscurity or else im as good as dead ive found

6. kompressaur

i suppose there are other people to consider but if you dont mind me saying im worth 33% of anything. Thats my offer and thats that. a happy komp is a productive komp and i can still pull the punches. If you all laugh off my plans then......well i hear Paul Ross pays 1k a month for people like me. I dont care for making money, like betnod, i just want to give people a good online experience and wont be bought into anything less. (yes i am drunk)
  7. kompressaur

still relative even though im struggling to get back in the thick of it
    slick likes this.
  8. kompressaur

and ....

slick likes this.
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

I really don't know why you're addressing Slick and Mick when I've been Betnod's new owner for some time now.

I'll think about your request, but I did hear a rumour once that you're possibly not the easiest to work with.
    kompressaur and slick like this.
  10. kompressaur

i dont want betnod Seen i just wanted slick. I might not be the easiest to work with but thats no bad thing. Aye it was stupid of me to still hanker hopes but maybe now we can just put this to bed. Im sorry i just need to get myself together.
  11. kompressaur

form is temporary but class is permanent etc . this from the weekend (the only tips ive posted this season)

[​IMG]
  12. kompressaur

more slick-
  13. kompressaur

i suppose i should leave it as i originally asked and if slick and mickeypaul want to do it all again being older and wiser then im open to it all. i cant ferment on betting websites as social media has ruined them. im more than happy to to just do as we do and make peoples onine lives that bit easier whilst being entertained and no horse racing system is gonna help anyone here. (no offence)

you know where i am and my offer is still open. i dont mean this as a slurr on errrr site owners like seen etc but as ever i just want the best for you all. lets make no fucking money at all and give the people what they never knew they wanted. we are NOT Paul Ross. na naa naa naa naa ooh
  14. kompressaur

i know its not the place to talk about all this but it is and im sure we can all stand up for what we believe without having Paul ross tendancies. I only ever had me slick and mick in mind when i stupidly got too into website making. i gave up 25k to work away from it all. Im still 6 months i suppose from making ukfinger presentable. 2yrs to make it as i want etc. i want to step out from betting websites. Betting can be a part of something bigger. ach ill shut up. its probably not gonna happen but as mentioned i kept to the original plan and here i am trying to execute it. i will leave it it due to respect to your website. I hope we can all work together in time and help each other as there is no enemies here.
  15. kompressaur

ps id take Mick and Slick back unreservably as i know whatever we produve its gonna work. Differant days when I didnt know how to do things. Now i do and i understand what we all bring to the table
  16. kompressaur

sick to think that im just talking t myself but i can deal with that. I still cant 'get about' the internet even after 3 weeks off the dope. im back on it as soon as i open ukfinger
  17. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

jesus christ hasnt this already cost you about a decade of your life man, you said it yourself, websites are done for. the people have voted with thier feet
  18. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

for people that speak to their pals and family they have facebook, for people like me who like to speak to others anonymously theres reddit, twitter is good for real time breaking news or during big sporting events and for all the good looking people theres a bunch of picture sharing websites.

it was always going to go this way, the likes of ebay and later amazon killed off the ecommerse websites about 2008, social media sites scooped up the rest of the interactive internet about 2012. when i say killed off, it was about 2008 that it became more important to have an established ebay/amazon store than a good dot com.

it makes sense that content is eventually aggregated towards whoever offers the best free platform, as thats where the people are, facebook offering more options for creating pages will eventually kill off dating websites, classified sites, job websites etc too.
    Punter likes this.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Do you use Reddit Spacecat? I've had a couple of looks at it but I get the impression that there are some great things in there to read but they're buried in a million tons of utter shit (a microcosm of the internet really). How does anyone go about organising what they want to read and what they want to ignore? I know there are different headings but the same thing applies within those headings.
  20. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

I use reddit every day, I generally use it as a news source but I've subbed to a ton of subreddits this year that I can find myself wasting hours in.

It took me a while to get into the flow of reddit and figure out how to weed out the shite, the only way is to remove yourself from the default subreddits, where 99% of the shitposts land. I still browse /all from time to time but it isn't forced on me.

Threads like these are a good place to start https://m.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4no92v/what_small_obscure_subreddits_do_you_visit/

https://m.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3fy2pk/what_is_a_good_subreddit_to_binge_read_the_all/

https://m.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4r1syn/what_subreddit_is_your_secret_pleasure/

Of all the default sub's I think psbattle is the funniest, its where people Photoshop funny pictures. Accidental Renaissance can be funny as well, not sure if its a default though.

The main attraction for me is the anonymity of reddit, I've asked a lit of embarrassing questions on there :unsure