1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Team News

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by corban, Jan 26, 2012.

1. corban

corban New Member

Hey lads, new here but just wondering if you could assist me.

What sites do ye use for the earliest possible news of team lineups for European football games?

For instance tonight I'm searching for Coppa Italia team news for the AC Milan v Lazio game, and I'm coming up short. The sites I've been using will set them out about 15mins before KO which is too late..
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Come back in 2 & a 1/2 weeks mate & we'll help you out :lol

Good question, someone will help you out in a minute mate, I'm sure. welcome btw
    corban likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Welcome corban :thumb

Have you tried the live centre on FlashScores.co.uk ? I'm not sure what time they put the line ups up, they might be worth a try though.
  4. corban

corban New Member

Yeah I've tried and they are quite late too, and on some games they don't post the lineups
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

RC might know something, unless its specific Spanish sites he gets his stuff off
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Can't help you for the rest of Europe, but for Spain, Marca (http://www.marca.com/) will normally have the lineups by about 30 minutes before kickoff. They do live text commentary for all Primera games. On a matchday, if you look down the right-hand side (you normally need to scroll down a little bit) there will be a list of the games for that day, click on the match you're interested in and it'll take you to the commentary page. Take no notice of the pitch graphic on the left of that page, the lineups they put on there are often their predicted starting lineups from their preview, not the actual lineups. Somewhere near the beginning of the text commentary you'll normally find the confirmed lineups.

For tonight's cup game, they had the lineups put up by 20:47, so around 45 mins before kickoff. Don't think they're always that quick mind you.
    corban likes this.