1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Fantastical Thread of Gaming and Games

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickeyPaul, Aug 31, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

What are people playing these days?

I've been on Borderlands non stop for about 3 weeks now, mainly in co-op. The game of the year edition was on sale too last weekend for £4.99 (steam). I paid £60 not long before for the 4 pack (which was £14.99 on steam :( ).

I do love it though. It's billed as an RPG FPS which it is but it's mainly about killing shit and the weapons. Apparently about a million different variations on the weapons in there and the search for a gun you love is incredibly addictive. As is the constant raiding of crates full of loot. And the picking up of loot from things you kill. I can't stop picking shit up and opening boxes.

OH!! And Portal 2 was great. I forgot about that. I remember posting years ago about the first one and being embarrassed as I thought it was a bit girly (ooooh a puzzle game). I don't care anymore. I loved it. Playing in co-op again was a great experience. Snapping at each other for being retarded and then high fiving when everything works out. Highly recommend both games, especially if you like to play with others.
  2. MickeyPaul

OH!!! And you can download custom maps for Portal 2 which incredibly clever people have made so you really get your money's worth with it. BUY IT. NOW.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

It's allright when you've got time to play games, no wonder the fcuking forums a jumble of colours looking at hand grenades and bombs going off.

theres plenty of time for that when we stop resembling a packet of swizzles.
  4. MickeyPaul

You sicken me. It's people like you that have made this world so.... shit. You're not even on topic. You've pure gone, "Wilmore" on me man.