1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Full Album Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kompressaur, Jul 22, 2014.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Youtube is full of full albums. Lets see you posting some of your favs or recomendations.

Here's some of my fav albums scattily added from memory as i go.

If youve never really listened to Neil Young or think he just makes a lot of noise for an old man then here's my recommendation to you. I first heard this album when i was 16 and staying in my first shared house (5 german girl students). One sunday i was creeping about the kitchen looking for food to nick as i had spent all my money on drink the night before. I found no food but i did find a cassette deck and a tape of Harvest. As soon as the first beats of Out On The Weekend started i was instantly hooked. I turned a lot of people onto Neil Young in my time. I dont think anyone didnt like Harvest (Neil Youngs most commercial album)

2. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Following on from the last thread here's a wee suprise inclusion. Just gonna have a look at the track listing and see if there is one weak song on it...... nope theyre all fucking great