1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The 'I want to see my dick again before i die' thread......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by swooperman, Jan 1, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

By all accounts he seemed a decent fella too Swoops.
    Suppose its a bit like the captain of the ship going down, I've not read the full report yet but just heard snippets on the news, I take it he was the only one to die?
    Suppose if he had a choice thats how he would have wanted it.
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

Yes, I guess we'd all like to meet our maker in a horrific bus crash, as opposed to something like dying peacefully in our sleep.

:duh
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I was meaning under the circumstances numpty knowing you're going to kop for it with a bunch of kids aboard the same bus.
    :duh

I was actually expecting a response like that after i posted but it looks like you beat ODM to it Seen:lol
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

:dance
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Village was closed yesterday for the funeral. I havent seen anything but I hardly watch the news. On the plus side I was 40 yesterday so I beat the curse, & will play 1 more season, hopefully at 1st team, & retire...........
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

Ah, so now you're officially old and fat

join the club :lol
  7. winrew

winrew GILF

:embarassed
  8. slick

slick Administrator

:unsure
  9. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

So How's the diet coming along
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You obviously haven't heard about the tragedy Colbro.

Seen broke out of Punter's shed and was anally raping him when Swoops rode by, fell off his bike and crushed them both to death.

Still, as Slick says, it's probably how they all would have wanted to go.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Last I heard he'd gone down a cup size.
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

:lol
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

:lol
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Phase 2 has begun :thumb
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Is phase two when the toes come into view?
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Operation Seedick is continuing apace. I am 2 stone down this calendar year, 1 jeans size down & approaching 2, same with works trousers. My tits are definitely firmer as well, but I do appear to have developed a double barrelled belly problem which is not helping the aim of the idea.
    The lads in the team were not overly impressed when I tried to explain this problem in the showers on saturday. Parents of 2 of the younger ones have insisted they play 2nds next week :unsure
  17. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Hovering between 16/7 & 16/10 the last few days, thats 5 & 1/2 ish stone down since last xmas. Phase 2 has been completed, which was the ability to be able to spit on the end of my nob without breathing in :thumb
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Good man and well done Swoops, shouldn't be too long now b4 you're picking your nose with it.
  19. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Did 75 minutes on the treadmill without stopping as well, thats 1000 calories if its to be believed. Highest incline, forced march around 4.8mph, then intermittent running @ 8-9mph. As I hit the 1k I did 3 minutes @ 9.4mph & was hanging on for dear fucking life for the last 30 seconds. Fat bird next to me was cacking it :unsure
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Majorly impressive Swoops. Some willpower you have there mate.

I couldn't do 75 minutes waiting for a bus never mind on a treadmill. You must be feeling great.