1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Jeremy Bamber Case: still beyond reasonable doubt?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Steve_uk, Jul 5, 2012.

1. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

However, a month afterwards, members of the raid team that first entered the kitchen of the farmhouse, told a completely different story about what they said had been found once they got into the kitchen - not two bodies, not the body of one dead male, and the body of one dead female, not a murder, and not a suicide, but rather one body, male, a person who had clearly not committed suicide...

The body was that of Ralph Bamber, he had been shot eight times...
  2. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Would that his infantine bahaviour would cease..
  3. Steve_uk

but you're wasting your time Mike.
  4. Steve_uk

I told them Hillary Clinton was going to become president in 2016 before the odds shortened and before any British political pundit..
  5. Steve_uk

but do they listen..
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Get fucked. As I said, nobody gives a fuck - we've all got better things to do with the exception of you, hotspur and Steveuk. Some people are already of the opinion that the last two are one and the same and I'm tempted to throw you and PP4 into the same basket to be honest (or, case would probably be a better term.....basket case).
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Welcome to Betnod Mike:lol
  8. Steve_uk

I'm all for free speech,but stop this hacking into my account re:#25 and another post I read on my thread. Everyone knows it's not me..
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What are you talking about you paranoid old twat?
  10. Steve_uk

Someone wrote a comment under what I had written in #25. I never use the expression btw to mean "by the way"..it's dead common..
  11. Steve_uk

they have also doctored other posts of mine. Do we live in Beijing..do I have more faith in Robert Mugabe..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23563029
  12. winrew

winrew GILF

Back , even more paranoid ........
  13. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

By 8;10am,, that same morning, the raid team had managed to get upstairs and complete the search, discovering a further three bodies...

Two bodies downstairs, a further three bodies upstairs, making five dead in total...

Yet, according to police witness statements made a month later, only one body was found downstairs in the kitchen, with four bodies found upstairs in the bedrooms...

I was always under the impression, that in order to become a police officer, you had to be able to count at least up to five, without error, and know the difference between downstairs and upstairs...
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

There is no btw in post 25 Steve - look

15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuck knows where you got that impression from. Every copper I've ever known has been thick as pig shit.
  16. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

By the time police took crime scene photographs from 10 O'clock, onwards, Sheila would have already been dead for at least seven hours, but one of the very first images taken by police of the wounds upon her neck, look fresh and recently inflicted:-

Attached Files:

17. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

In order for Jeremy Bamber to be the killer, Sheila would have needed to be killed at around 3am that same morning, and the blood on her neck have run out of the wounds 7 hours previously by the time police took this photograph - blood which is clearly un-coagulated...
  18. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

Police interfered with the position of the gun and her body, long after the police surgeon pronounced her as being dead at 8:44am,, and prior to the pathologist (Peter Venezis) who had carried out an autopsy of her body (3:30pm, same day). They took crime scene photographs of the re staged body of Sheila, and used such images as evidence during Jeremy's trial to help convict him of the murders, claiming that it had been Jeremy who had stage managed her body in keeping with the position shown in the crime scene photographs:-

Attached Files:

19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Steve if we were interested we'd buy the book.

No offence but you're a fucking boring cunt
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sorry I meant Mike not Steve . whatever ur calling urself tonight