1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Jeremy Bamber Case: still beyond reasonable doubt?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Steve_uk, Jul 5, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

looks like suicide to me
  2. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

It is a criminal offense for anyone to interfere with a body once death has been pronounced, before an autopsy is conducted - in the circumstances of this particular case, police stage managed Sheila's body, moved the position of the gun on the body, readjusted the position of her right hand upon the gun, and took photographs some of which were used as evidence during the trial to support the case for Jeremy Bamber to be responsible for the stage managing police were responsible for having done themselves...

Attached Files:

3. winrew

winrew GILF

Fuck me , two of them !!
  4. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

There was a two hour delay at the whf before SOC were able to take control of the crime scene - by which stage dozens of police officers had traipsed through the farm house, many of them helping to re-stage the crime scene so that SOC could then take photographs...
  5. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

No because I deleted it after someone who likes to use the expression btw which I never do inserted it into a post written by myself passing it off as my work.
  6. mike tesko

mike tesko New Member

Evidence that before Crime scene photographs were taken that CPR had been administered to Sheila Caffell, prior to the infliction of the second shot under the chin...

(1) - http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/videodemo/adult-cpr-video.html

Bloodied finger mark impressions were left upon the victims throat prior to the second shot under the chin being inflicted - proving that there was an attempt to keep her alive,after the first shot,but prior to the second shot under the chin...

Attached Files:

7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

This scene has been officially pronounced as BORING AS FUCK!

Please do not proceed any further