1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Make ONEDUNME Angry Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 5, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Saw a video the other day and all I could think was, "ODM would really swear a lot at this dickhead."

In my opinion, this guy is an embarrassment. I was cringing all the way through. Just... awful.

I'm sure he's a nice enough..... twat.
  2. MickeyPaul

It's not the points he's making I find embarrassing, just for the record. It's the way he expresses them. Nationalism just makes me cringe MAN. Cringe.
  3. MickeyPaul

Some more stuff.. this time it's those filthy Americans getting it:

I actually agree with that one. :lol He still makes me cringe though. Needs to learn how to express himself in a less twattyish way.
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

God actually exists despite ODM s protestations .. :leaving
  5. MickeyPaul

I've said many times before Wins, I believe in "Somethingness". I think ODM and many others are spot on though in trashing the bible and other religious texts. All bullshit. Complete bollocks.
  6. MickeyPaul

Can't wait to share my new system with ODM.... it's genious... ahem... backing teams that HAVE to win. Eh? Eh? You want in?
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'd have a lot more respect for his views if he wasn't whispering so that he didneee get in trouble wi is Ma.

He's right that the majority of English don't give a fuck about Scotland though. There's a good many biggoted ignorant people down here who just have the view that Scotland is populated by stupid ginger tossers like Rab C.

I'm sure this guy's vids will have gone a long way towards addressing that problem though.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Also any country that's populated by old women who are too stupid to walk through the door of the chemist that she's been using half her life, just because the sign has changed probably isn't actually worth caring about anyway.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don't suppose he's done one about football by any chance?
  10. MickeyPaul

Come on ODes. Find the fury son. FOCUS. Find the fury!
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I don't think I can Mickey. I used up all my "antijock fury" on Saturday afternoon at around a quarter to five or whatever it was.

Cunts.

Never mind, I'll back them again tomorrow. It's a game they have to win you know?
  12. MickeyPaul

Whooooah. Blame the ref man. We wiz robbed. The worst part of it is... the attacker admitting he dived and then the defender that tripped Berra at the end... admitting he caught him and saying he thought it was a penalty. :lol How much pain must we fucking endure?
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

About one more game's worth I reckon. Then it'll all be over.
  14. MickeyPaul

Amen sister. :cry I have to be honest, I don't think I can take any more of it. It's like some gypsy curse. I'm amazed we're not all dour, bitter, grumpy and cynical.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

....and there we are, right back on topic. Poetry in motion
  16. MickeyPaul

You angry aye? :lol I have a 100% racing picks system, ODM. It's based around just picking winners. What ya reckon?
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Is it something to do with them liking grass by any chance?
  18. MickeyPaul

You mother fucking hacker!!!!
  19. winrew

winrew GILF

:lol
  20. MickeyPaul

What you laughing at speccy? :lol