1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Make ONEDUNME Angry Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 5, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Not that I'm saying that Keem is inteligent. I'm talking about the
    other dickheads
  2. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

are you saying Jesus didn't exist? pretty sure he did ODM , do you also contend that Pontious Pilate or Herod didn't exist ?
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I don't suppose Bill O'Reilly is someone you want fighting your corner...

4. keemanan

I have no problem with athiest it's just that in this country aggressive atheism is very fashoinable. the problem is that they are nearly always IGNORANT and make huge statements about religion when in fact they know absolutely nothing about it. Take Jesus for example, I'm sure ODM thinks he was made up but he lived and was written about as did the other folks in the bible, St Peter Barabas Mary etc. The issue is whether he was the son of God.
    The ignorant masses don't know the difference between the old and the new testament, mainly because they cant be arsed to find out.
    Quite why folks spout about a subject that they know nothing about is beyond me , and I dont mean ODM and football tipping neither!
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Was I saying that? Was I saying that Paul Daniels doesn't exist?

You're obviously not reading what I'm writing. Trying slowing down a little bit Keem and reading one word at a time. So some geyser called Jesus existed. How the fuck does that mean that the big beardy man made us all eh?

I confess that I haven't spent a great deal of my time looking into the details. Why would I? It's so obviously made up fairy tale bollocks that I may as well waste my time trying to find reason in the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang book. From what I understand this bloke called Jesus was written about decades after his death. I can pick up a Sunday paper and read a report on a football match that's totally at odds with what I've seen with my own eyes the day before. I can sit in a pub and hear someone recount an event that I watched myself and not be able to recognise what he's describing because it's utter bollocks. Are you telling me that I should believe some shit about an event that couldn't possibly have happened, written forty years after the event by - you're now telling me - some cunt who wasn't even there?

:lol

Save your preaching for the simple minded my friend and go with my blessing.
  6. keemanan

I am preaching to the simple minded. I see you now admit to knowing nothing on a subject that you are sure is not true. That's a bit strange, I don't usually comment on stuff I know little of , like great Derby players of the 21st century
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Or anything to do with football come to that.

If you look back through all our arguments on religion, you won't find a quote where I say that I'm an expert on the subject. Only that I find the whole concept of the bible and of God totally laughable.

I'm not even sure why that should offend you.:thinking Why don't you just turn the other cheek and jog on?

A book exists about a boy who threw some beans out of a window and grew a giant beanstalk. I'm vaguely aware of it and even though I've never read it, I know what the basic story is. If someone told me that reading it could change my entire life and my outlook on the existence of myself, the universe and everything, would I read it? No. You can call that ignorance if you like. In fact, no doubt you will do but I'm happy with my outlook as it is. There is no need for religion or any other superstition in my life. I don't need some big pretendy father figure to make me feel safe in this big bad world. What makes me laugh is the total hypocrisy of you religious types who all think they have the right idea and that all other religions have somehow got it wrong. You laugh at people worshipping wooden statues but are quite happy to light a few candles and talk to God direct.

If A god does exist, he's done a pretty fucking shabby job of making the world and everything in it so he must be a bit of a thick cunt. And quite what putting his "son" on earth has achieved, I'm not sure. Possibly the single most stupid thing ever done as far as I can see becasuse it's caused more problems than it could ever have solved.

You can find meaning in anything you like. Some retards even believe in reading tea leaves. That's just the nature of man I'm afraid. Trying to find sense and order where none really exists and trying to gain some degree of control over it whether it's by reading cards, tea leaves or asking the big beardy man to give them a break.
  8. MickeyPaul

Just for the record, I was only kinda joking with this thread. He's always pretty angry and I was like... just making fun of that a wee bit. I'd never deliberately try to anger or upset anyone. :naughty
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

FUCK OFFF BASSTAAARDFACE!!!:banghead
  10. MickeyPaul

Your... blummin... shut that cheeky.. face you big fat... cock shite tit... fucking.. scrotum twit!

That's your mum! Your bloody mum that is!
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

My mum is Winrew?
  12. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

why do people have an irrational hatred towards religion anyway, if it aint for you then ignore it, out of sight out of mind
  13. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

why do people have an irrational hatred towards religion anyway, if it aint for you then ignore it, out of sight out of mind
  14. MickeyPaul

We weren't given that choice at school unfortunately. And why are religious teachers (and generally speaking, religious people, in my experience) always the most horrid, cold, intolerant little humans in all of creation? I spit on their floral blouses! Hwaach-ptooo!
  15. keemanan

ah but you turned out ok(ish) did you not? I bet not one of them looters were churchgoers justsayin
  16. MickeyPaul

Don't you find religious people to be surprisingly intolerant though? You can hardly let out a wee dry pumpette without being threatened with eternal damnation. And sexual innuendo/banter really winds them up. I wish someone had warned me. :duh Maybe it's just the fanatics. Maybe the bible needs to be rewritten again. Swoop?
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Of course not because religious people don't do nasty things do they?
  18. fc basher

fc basher Member

Stuff the religion bits,im loving the football banter between Keem and ODM :cool:

Really,is there anybody else you would spit at you heathen?
  19. greenie

greenie Flabbergaster

20080216157336nt9.jpg

God bless you Mickey. Love it when you turn me on......:zhail
  20. keemanan

nope, extremists do though. WWI and WWII weren't about religion were they?