1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Make ONEDUNME Angry Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 5, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Greenie, you sick fuck! That's so inappropriate!

Phwoooar. :wank
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Think of ODM as Herod (and his avatar is uncanningly similar) and this vid just about sums up this thread.......(I'm the black fella playing the piano)
  3. MickeyPaul

What in Christ's name was that Slick? I'll be singing that all week now.
  4. greenie

greenie Flabbergaster

LoL... its a cross between life of brian an rocky horror .. :rolland mmmmm cheers mick... :leaving

Did you see the Bears game on saturday.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

So only extremists fuck choir boys? Thanks for clearing that up.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Talking about making people angry...... I only have to see Neil Warnock's whinging, whining fucking fizzhog on my screen and I want to kick his fucking head in.

Wanker
  7. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

ahh so now we see an insight into ODM's mind (sic) fukin choir boys is worse that World War II. What happened ODM, did he touch you , did Father O'Rielly do things to your wee fella?
    Idiot, saying that Catholicism is about being a Peado is like saying being a city fan is all about singing Munich songs.
    Let me tell you, an obvious simple man, about how Peados work. They want to fuk young boys, they see that priests get a lot of young boys undressing in their rooms for Mass, they become priests.

NOT
    A man wants to join the prieshood to serve his flock and lead a life of Holy sacrifice etc.. He see's a young boys todger, he fuks the young boy.
    OK?
    thought not , right try this then , Childrens homes for orphans etc traditinally house vulnerable kids
    Peados apply to work in Childrens homes.
    Understand?
    Mickey was right about you this morning on MSN , your a troubled soul
  8. MickeyPaul

:lol You're a cunt and a shit stirrer now.
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Thought the same myself :unsure
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Keem. We're not here to judge (you sick bastard) so don't let the guilt burden you too much. Just go to confession and say three hail mary's and you'll be right back on track for heaven - which is another problem I have with the hypocrisy of you religious cunts. Do what you like and say sorry and god will forgive and we're all on board the old train to the pearly gates again, whereas those non-believers (me) are doomed to an eternity of damnation for not agreeing with your superstitious claptrap.

No but the catholic church is responsible for more misery than old Adolf could ever have dreamt of. Dictating and bullying to the simple minded (which I assume includes you). I know you want to believe there's a big beardy bloke up there looking out for you but......and you'd better sit down for this....there isn't. You're all on your own and you're going to have to look after yourself.

Scary isn't it?
  11. keemanan

this is what I mean about not knowing anything about religion, you can confess to your hearts content but you aint forgiven if your not genuinely sorry, you know so very little about religion it is scary, if I pretended to know that something is wrong then I would at least look into the subject.
    For you religion is all about kiddy fiddling and hatred to me religion is my mum and her mates doing 100 lengths at the batsh to help out a local family in need.
    In short you should not judge anything you know so little about , like football and religion
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks for reminding me of another thing I hate about God bothering cunts. I don't know what a "batsh" is but you seem to be implying that only religious people do things for charity? That, in keeping with so much of what you say, is obviously total bollocks.
  13. keemanan

I didn't imply that at all , just another example of you twisting things to fit your agenda.
    Seeing as you know there is no creator , can you explain how the universe came about, please explain how in one instant there existed nothing and then there was something, use your scientific mind to educate us all on how the very first element came about, please give us the insight as to how everything started
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You most certainly DO imply that, whether you're intelligent enough to realise it or not.
    If you think I'm getting into an argument about creation then you're even dummer than I think you are (and I doubt that very much). Even if I gave you the answer, you'd sill cling to your ridiculous superstitions and carry on rubbing your shiney beads to bring you good luck.

As it happens, I don't have to prove anything. I'm not trying to change your belief in God (any more than I would try to convince a 7 year old that there's no Bogeyman). I'm just saying that I find it all a bit pathetic. I'll always admit that the church has its benefits. It keeps a good many paedophiles off the streets for one thing:thumb
    keemanan likes this.
  15. MickeyPaul

You dumb ass. :lol
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

I don't deny it
  17. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I've got no real intention of getting involved in this debate, I'm very much on the fence on this particular issue (possibly leaning more towards ODM's point of view, but on the other hand I married into a pretty religious family), but that argument you use there is one I don't really understand, Keem.

I could just as easily turn that question around and ask "Can you explain how God came about, please explain how in one instant there existed nothing and then there was something, use your religious mind to educate us all on how the very first element came about, please give us the insight as to how everything started".

Why is it so unbelievable that the universe could just exist without the need for someone to create it, but not that God, someone apparently capable of creating something so immense, complex and detailed, could just exist? So where did God come from? In the beginning there had to be something, but I see no more reason to believe that something should be God than I do to believe that it should be the universe.
  18. Rob44

Rob44 Member

i have a friend that argues that you have to believe in something... or there is no point in existing, you might just as well commit suicide

his wife left him for an older man recently... i'm not sure if its connected
  19. winrew

winrew GILF

Has he comitted suicide ?
  20. Rob44

Rob44 Member

nah... he was really depressed and still is a bit bipolar but he's thrown himself into online dating and is really good at it - he has 6 on the go at the mo' - lucky bastard!