1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Make ONEDUNME Angry Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 5, 2011.

1. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

No I didn't imply that at all , I used it as an example of the day to day christianity that goes on all over the country, you think we all gather to abuse kids or else that all you can say about religion.
    I aint gonna take this any further cos you brought up peados AGAIN and as you obviously dont have any other arguement due to your ignorance then it's like trying to teach a giraffe to knit, pointless.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Wrong again. It's the kind of charitable act that goes on day to day all over the country. Do you think every fucker who runs the London Marathon to raise money for charity is a christian you moron?
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

By the way, Priests bum choirboys.
  4. keemanan

Why are you focusing on that? Please point out where I said all sponsored swims are carried out by christians? Are you deliberately being thick?
    By the way , you're an idiot
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes I am an idiot. I must be, otherwise i wouldn't be wasting my time repeatedly trying to explain to you what you're saying, rather than what you think you're saying.

Can you honestly not see that what you quoted is a chartiable act towards someone less fortunate and that that is not the sole domain of the God-Botherers. To put it in simple terms (that even you can understand) this sort of thing would go on every day all over the country with or without your imaginary friend.
  6. keemanan

YES I DO UNDERSTAND THAT!!! WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DO UNDERSTAND? UNDERSTAND?
    Anyroad I will happily debate religion with someone who actually debates and doesn't just throw up tired and ill informed stereotypes, ie not you.
    Lets just say we both will never change our minds on this and move on.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bye then.
  8. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I see a sitcom coming.....
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Skaramoosh skaramoosh will you do the fandango
  10. MickeyPaul

THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING!!! VERY VERY FRIGHT'NING!!!! MEEEEEEEE!!!!
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Beautiful Mickey.:hatsoff
  12. MickeyPaul

Why thank you kind sir. It's a God given talent. (heeheeeheeeee) :leaving
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

Can I get involved? :unsure