1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The MAXIMUM Entertainment Soccer Betting Thread!!

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by hotspur, Feb 15, 2017.

1. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

The purpose of this thread is to attempt to show anyone who lands on this forum that there is a way of
    really really enjoying the last three months of any soccer season.

You would be able to 'support ' the really big clubs in Europe (er though probably not Barca this season) and at home,and you would have a vested interest in countless games all over Europe and you would experience many of the highs and,yes,lows that only true football fans usually understand.

I've been doing this for many years and often have to lie down in a darkened room for at least the first week of June and you really can't ask for much more than that from your betting.:unsure

So what's it all about,Alfie?

Well,I'm going to do a series of long term accumulators with the explicit purpose of attempting to gain a keen interest in as many games,as many competitions and as many popular sports as possible while still attempting to make a really good profit.

However I will deliberately be risking up to 50-60 % of my bank with these bets (I don't do that with my own)

Why risk thst much? Because im trying to make at least 200% profit and because it's bloody exciting!

This is all about entertainment,alright?

I mean fuck ,what do think profitable gamblers spend their money on? Fucking cruises ! (Probably)

Think of any money lost as the price of the sheer drama,excitement and heartbreaking disappointment that makes you feel truly alive! :eek: :unsure :cool:

Oh yeah,and on that note,it would help enormously if you bet all of your savings .

Now I've got bets to place myself thanks to last nights results not going as well as I'd hoped but the first bet should be before tonight's big games.

I can only think in monetary amounts -points are for pussies is my motto -so the bank is £2000 and I'm attempting to get it up to £6000.

The most likely outcome however will be that I lose about £400 but miss out on £6000 by the result of one game.