1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Pranker

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Aug 26, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Caught this on BBC 3 in the early hrs last weekend, I thought wtf at first but once you settle in there are some hilarious moments, its like an adult candid camera where the main protaganist is a fella called Ross Lee, I'd never heard of him before but he plays the various wind up parts excellently, some of the wind ups are a bit weak but others are superb, like the bloke who makes 'piss pops' and gives one to the handyman who has come round to fix a hole in his ceiling.
    heres a link to the 'best of' pranker, some crackers on show, I particularly liked the estate agent, security and blind date sketches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b013gg8d/The_Pranker_Episode_6/
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

A slow start but definitely some good bits. His final line to the blind date was class :lol
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I just wanted to hate it at first Seen as I didn't like the look of Ross Lee and i've seen it done umpteen times before, after a couple of sketches though I thought "he's got some balls for a gimp" then you begin to take it in and think "this fella's pretty clever and funny to boot", once it win's you over then you begin to enjoy it.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

5. winrew

winrew GILF

:lol
  6. slick

slick Administrator

here's another good one Wins, I can see this becoming a catchphrase...

7. slick

slick Administrator

I've not seen this one b4, bloody brilliant...