1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Nov 16, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Ehhm, i first saw it going clockwise, then all of a sudden it went anti clockwise then Vice Versa, it never seems to go one way continuously for more than a few secs, is that the same for anybody else or is my Brain fcuked!

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

[​IMG]
    If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
    uses logic
    detail oriented
    facts rule
    words and language
    present and past
    math and science
    can comprehend
    knowing
    acknowledges
    order/pattern perception
    knows object name
    reality based
    forms strategies
    practical
    safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
    uses feeling
    "big picture" oriented
    imagination rules
    symbols and images
    present and future
    philosophy & religion
    can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
    believes
    appreciates
    spatial perception
    knows object function
    fantasy based
    presents possibilities
    impetuous
    risk taking

http://www.perthnow.com.au/fun-games/left-brain-vs-right-brain/story-e6frg46u-1111114517613
  2. slick

slick Administrator

My Brain must have settled down as she's now just going clockwise.
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

clockwise , i turn away , come back now its anti-clockwise , even my mind is indecisive , useless thing

will it help me pick winners?
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Bet it will, Traeth, Yorkie is devising a system based on this as we speak. Clockwise, home win, anti-clockwise, away win. And if he thinks he sees her give him a cheeky wink, it's going to be a draw.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I've just had a PM off Seen saying all he can see is a hammer, duct tape and gloves.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

:unsure

Well that's a load of rubbish, she's going clockwise to me (right side of brain) yet I definitely fall in to the left side of brain categories.
  7. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

that graphic changes direction, use either side of your brain chaps and ignore the lists, dont be cunts.

thanks