1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

the teacher and the schoolie

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

I can't help feeling that maths teacher Jeremy Forrest is being stitched up here, I watched Crimewatch earlier and it's obvious they are blaming him and not her (surely it's both of them?).

They used this photo of him...

[​IMG]

...which makes him look like a homeless drug-using paedo, why didn't they use one like this...

[​IMG]

where he looks quite nice.

And then with the young lassie, they always use this pic where she looks all sweet and innocent...

[​IMG]

...rather than this one where she's playing with her tits on webcam...

[​IMG]

...as that one makes her look slutty.

Some seriously biased coverage here, like :angry

I wonder what first attracted him to the big-breasted 15 year old anyway? :p Being her maths teacher no doubt he'll be showing her how many times 30 goes in to 15 :naughty Right now he's probably asking her how many fingers he's holding up :wasnme

Lucky dirty bastard.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Maths test of the day.
    If a 30 year old maths teacher takes a 15 year old pupil 120 miles
    to France at an average speed of 40 miles per hour, how many years will he get in prison?
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

typical sexist media coverage , blaming the male .
    this story giving another version of a similar tale

One day little Johnny comes home one day from school and his mom asks him how his day was.
    He replies, "Mom, today I had sex with the teacher!"
    Immediately she was angry. She said, "just wait 'till your dad gets home, he's going to be very mad at you. Go to your room!"
    So the boy goes to his room and finally his dad is home and comes up to the room. The boy tells his dad and the dad is proud of the boy.
    "Great job son! How old are you 15? How about we go down to the pub and have a few pints. We'll go there on our bikes"
    Johnny says " Can we go in the car Dad ,my arse is still sore!"
    :)