1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The week that was

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Jun 24, 2017.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Sorry to hear that Seen. Like you say though, it sounds like he's had a good life.

Not sure about the greediest dog in the world bit, though. Have you ever owned a beagle?
    winrew and Seen like this.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Sorry to hear about your dog Seen
    Seen likes this.
  3. winrew

winrew GILF

Had dogs all my life. It never gets easy when one dies. Ive been more upset by the death of a dog than the death of a relative. Sad news Seen.
    Seen likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Same here mate.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Managed to get Howson with a belter today.
    I have one of those carbon monoxide detectors in the living room because of the woodburner, It's one of those 7 year ones where you can't change the batteries but when it's due to expire it starts beeping every minute with a loud beep.

I thought it's a shame to throw it away so took it in work and sneaked into Howson's room when he was on the bog and used double sided tape to stick it under his desk.

Leaving it for 20 mins or so, I then paid him a visit and he couldn't wait to drag me in and ask where do I think a beep is coming from as he turned his radio down, he seemed to think it was coming from the ceiling, so I agreed with him saying it's probably an emergency light or the alarm panel, I told him it happens in my room but goes off after a couple of hrs so he decided to wait before calling estates to investigate.

In the mean time he was dragging in all and sundry looking for the source of the beep as it was driving him nuts:lol

I'd also called estates as I know one of the gaffers well and told him to expect a phone call from Howson and to send somebody out saying it's the emergency light but they can't get the part for a fortnight.

Everything was planned until somebody I work with grassed me and let Howson off the hook.
    It was fun though for the three or four hours it lasted.
    Punter likes this.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol Bastard