1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Yorkie thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rcgills, Aug 23, 2011.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

has been temporarily moved to the mods forum until someone's got the time to go through and edit it to remove all the shite. Will probably be moved back here later.
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

I hope it isn't deleted or kept in the mods forum forever, as we will no doubt need to refer back to it in 6 months or so when he does it again.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

I can't make up my mind if Yorkie is an absolute imbecile or an absolute genius pretending to be an absolute imbecile.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

My money is on the former
  5. thelayking

thelayking Member

Thread gone from betfair now. :cry
  6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Comment within 5 minutes bet you been sitting there all day reaidng it through havign a wank
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Don't worry Seen, I expect it'll be back out again later once someone's had a chance to go through it, but half the stuff that was posted up last night can't really be kept out here, thread needs to be tidied up first.
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

It's a tricky one, for sure :lol
  9. thelayking

thelayking Member

Eh? Ii have just logged on tbh. You went to bed at nearly 5am and then back on there at 9am as you could not keep away.. You love all the attention.If im honest Adam i find the whole thing amusing. As the thread has been removed it will be near impossible for you to try and repair the damage done. People on Bf wont believe anything you say from now on because of whats happened.. All of this is through your OWN doing no one else's.. Don't try and shift the blame or use smoke and mirrors to make people forget as it wont work.. No one will forget it.
    You will just come back under a different name as always until you get found out.. Then you will act as though nothing has happened.
    I'm not going to start arguing on here with you as i see little point. Its YOUR mess its YOUR problem.I am merely a bystander watching all of the saga.
  10. Yorkieacer

Its only my mess due to my idiot of a friend and i got awoken at 9 by texts comig through from twitter
  11. traeth

traeth Moderator

yorkie is a likeable character, who doesn't listen to advice given here
    He's still a youngster compared to the rest of us oldies , I'm sure a lot of us on here have made mistakes in our lives , most of us have learnt from our mistakes , I'm hoping that yorkie does but from past experience that is doubtful.
    My mistakes were made before the "social media" era , the net can give people the fuel their attention seeking crave , which makes it worse.

Yorkie I hope that you will take heed
  12. Yorkieacer

Seriously though i had no idea this was going on ive spoken to my friend and he had no idea it was going on to twitter either until it was to late but nayway i dont give a shit either way were just a name on a forum end of day
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I've just had a quick glimpse of the thread as I'm in work, good move RC and I'll edit the thread when i get home.

As for the posting up of addresses and offering each other out, cut it out lads we're a betting forum first and foremost if anybody were to get hurt it could have implications on this forum.
  14. Yorkieacer

I would infact wish you to keep those on there as he made serious threats against my 1 year old, threats about myself i will take about a little kid no way so keep them left up ta