1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Things That Are Worth The Money

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kompressaur, Nov 26, 2013.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

A 3ltr bottle of Frosty Jacks Cider is worth the money imo can anyone beat this?
  2. kompressaur

sorry £3.50 Iceland
  3. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Does anyone have a favourite cider which is not too sweet and not too alcoholic? I bought a Tesco cider 4% but it was so full of fructose syrup I had to throw it away.
  4. kompressaur

You just want cider errps that translate reality to ABC.Steve. Words and number are left to their own device. i fee
  5. kompressaur

dont buy any cider steve unless its at least 7%. Its al bad realities
  6. kompressaur

Special Brew though makes EVERYTHING ok
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

My brother has been arrested 4 times in the last 3 yrs through daytime drinking... cheap ciders.
    He's in the dock on Dec 2nd charged with being drunk and disorderly and disrupting a funeral. It's getting fcuking embarrassing now :frown
  8. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Put him on Woodpecker's.
    Punter likes this.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Or even better - get him onto Westons
    Punter likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I've been drinking Aldi's dry Cider recently, not 4 bad tell the truth 5.4% and £1.99 for 2 litres, I used to drink the strong stuff aka white lightning but it fcuked my guts up.
  11. kompressaur

honest slick if your drinking 5.4% you should be put down.. Mix that with xfactor and your a menace to society. Ecigs and respect (and quantum physics) is th only way to go.
  12. kompressaur

I got a load of food from http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/ this week and ive ate it all. Its ok if you want to live on crisps and noodles. Not worth fuck all else. Dont go there chaps. dont.
  13. kompressaur

POPULAR CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I just use the cider to try and water down the amount of wine inside me Komp so 5.4% is about right, I treat it like having a lemonade to refersh and hydrate myself b4 hitting the wine again.

As for the ecigs have you tried here... been buying 100mls for around 12 quid any strength and it's pretty good too.
    http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_100ml_sale!/index.aspx?pageid=1274300&category=1558093&Page=2

Company's in Ireland and the postage is about a fiver but it still works out cheaper than anywhere else that can deliver in less than a week.
  15. kompressaur

cool slick ill take a look. I'm a dick through and through
  16. Rene

Rene Member

Of course German Beer pal. :) Cheap and an excellent taste if you buy it in Germany.

Holsten.Warsteiner.Radeberger.Ur-Krostitzer.Paulaner.Erdinger.Flensburger.König Pilsener.Bitburger.Hacker Pschorr.Berliner Pilsner.Berliner Kindl.Rostocker. aso...
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Looks more like an Arsenal line up Rene.
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol:lol
  20. kompressaur

stop clogging up the information highway with German shit rene please. It helps no one. sorry.

Im sorry too slick. I cant face the internet world unless im drunk :(