1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Thinking of Buying a Fleshlight

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kompressaur, Aug 14, 2015.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Sorry folks this is the only place i can get the output that i need for this as i dont do the internet and left to my own devices buing a fleshlight is the best idea that i can come up with and i just wanna slap myself on the back etc.

Does anyone have one? I dont even need to know how good the are as i know that they champ. My biggest turn on of late is seeing women use fleshlights on men. It seems to click all the right boxes with me. Its pussy and its not all tied up with a load of baggage. Women LIKE using Fleshlights on their men etc. Man have you seen them pussy styled lips?

Ive a feeling if i got one then my life would change for the sexually better. suddenly my new toy would be taboo as half-caste women lick my balls and arse. Do you think Cash Convertors would trade it in for me if needed?

Your own personal pussy. Superb. If i made fleshlights id make one that gulps from the front teeth. A fanny/mouth undetacable hybrid. It just gives pleasure and thats all i need tp know. If version 2 has a wee moustache that tickles the base of the stem then so be it. i aint here to ask questions im just wondering about where its at.

What about a big tongue that licks your arse? That would be fucking great too. I just invented that then as i cant be bothered google it. Must have been done. eventually if you meet a woman you go and chuck your masturbation aids in the bin.

I AM gonna get one just to see it in the flesh and have the pleasure and then try to find a life i can excuse it from.
  2. kompressaur

They say the way to be happy is to do make a living from something that you like and thats why i handed my CV into the Breast Screening Clinic as I LUV TITS!!!!
  3. slick

slick Administrator

lol, I made the same post on Pl all those years ago.
    Fleshlights are so 1990's.

Nowadays Lazerlips are the in thing or the solenoidsaddlebag.
  4. kompressaur

Lazerlips you say slick? fuck im so out of date on everthing due to my reclusion from life itself. the only way im winning is ive still not moved onto play 2011 xbox 360 games and im still buying great games for 99p on ebay. I always took your word as gospel slick on how to be cool over anything. If anyone knows about fleshike sucking aids slick i bet youve got it nailed :lol

(sorry folks i did go mad btw. 3 hospital appointments just in this week. Im the recluse recluse. Maybe i could make a website about that as AYE IT WILK BE....!!!! ach see i just live on dreams being reality. Some say that dreams have as much physical substance as the hard things you feel about you. It all just sends me mad.

I can only post online if ive had a drink slick. 50% of the time when i drink i just avoid the internet but apparantlywe all live in that other 50% :(

My online life is like my off line one. Ive fucked it all up!
  5. kompressaur

and i tend to try and not drink on any day. First drink since a week past Thursday when i woke up with a new conventional/microwave/grill from tesco in my bed and no IPV4 nor Dell Venue 11 and my front door all busted. I phoned the police as heh thats what folks do. Found my IPV4 in my bed and my tablet a week later hidden under my floorboards.

The worst of it all is i find that a RESULT these days after a night on the drink. Wake up with you best olive cords split at the knees and ready for the bin? RESULT!!!!

Just not being up for murder after ive had a drink is a result slick and that scares me as well it should. Sometime i think i should end all this worry especially now as im not drinking and life is verty dull but no i have to go on. I dont think ill take old age and day to day pain very well.
  6. kompressaur

sorry i should mention that i the door was busted as i had forgotten my keys for the first time in 4 years but only one week after talking to my nephew about the troubles of keys. We create our own realities indeed.
  7. winrew

winrew GILF

Googled a Fleshlight !!
    Jesus Komp , its wrong on so many levels !
  8. kompressaur

thats what makes it good though winrew :) it licks and it sucks. I bet its 'fucking good' no matter what we could think.