1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

This weekends treble

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by irish_ace, Oct 1, 2011.

1. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

Tranmere Rovers v AFC Bournemouth - Bournemouth minus as many seven first teamers, Midfielder Maek Molesley, (Hamstring) Nathan Byrne ,( Ankle Knock) Midfielder Shaun McDonald (Bruised toe) striker Michael Syrnes and Joe Partington Midfield have returned to light training from previous injuries but will not be ready for this. Adam Barrat (Groin strain) could also be out rated 50/50. After a narrow defeat 2-1 away to preston in the last game i fancy tranmere to produce the goods and seal 3 points at home.

Acrringston Stanley v Aldershot- Acrrington hosting the shots minus defender Kern Millar and the suspended midfielder Nat Taylor and with lLouis Moult returning to Stoke (month-long loan expired) i see struggling today to contain the shots. Yes Aldershot lost their last game against the much fancied Crawley 1-0 at home but they had been unbeaten in their 8 prior and i can see them hitting back today. 3 points Aldershot.

Brentford v Huddersfield- Brentford Minus central Defender Miguel Llera (Red Card) and still missing Striker Gary Alexander (Knee) and defenders Shaleum Logan (Knee) and Leon Legge (Hamstring) and the winher Kirk Hudson i believe will not be able to handle an angered Huddersfield after the shambles of last week. Their manager has said that Jamie McCombe who was sent off last week will be fined and will struggle to get back into the team but not to fear the opportunity has now arisen for club skipper Peter Clarke to return to the back four. 3 p[oints huddersfield.

1 Accrington S v Aldershot (Backing Aldershot @ 2.81)
    2 Brentford v Huddersfield (Backing Huddersfield @ 2.53)
    Tranmere v Bournemouth (Backing Tranmere @ 2.19

1,2 and 3 15.68 £5.00
    £73.40

These are my fancies...good luck betting this weekend