1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Tracker Bets

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Punter, May 19, 2016.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Stake range 1pt to 10pts

B.O.G unless stated.

Ripon 8.25 Duck A L'Orange 3pts @ 2/1 Skybet.

I put this one my tracker just 3 days ago and mentioned it in Seen's Roger Charlton thread...

The horse has had Spencer in the saddle for all 5 races so far, after plenty of criticism about him it must be a positive that Louis Steward takes the ride this time. Steward is in form for the trainer 1st, 2nd & 2nd from the last 3 rides.

I'm a bit surprised to see Duck A L'orange out again so soon tbh. Currently 2/1 2nd Fav for this 5 runner race, up against a Mark Johnston favourite who is being widely tipped to follow up. Carries a 6lb penalty though so i'm happy to have a small punt here.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'll join you punt - just on the basis that, where most people will see the change of jockey as a negative, I don't. I'm not sure this nome is going to be a long term profit maker though to be honest.

I thought Steward still he a one pound claim but sporting life isn't showing it so he's either lost it recently or the conditions of the race don't allow him to use it (or SL have fucked up).

Although there's a change of jockey, I would expect the same tactics as last time to be honest as it's been ridden at or near the front in all its other races without any success. I'd expect it to sit behind Regal Momarch and Livella Fella all the way round and then it's a case of seeing whether or not they slit each others throats or are scuppered by their penalties.

I can definitely see why Regal Monarch is the fav tho.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice to have a thread where i didnt lose any money in the opening post...

Non Runner.

Added Yangtze to my tracker.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

In short ( very short )

I've watched about 90 live races since I started this thread and have 8 horses in my tracker

Muss 3.25:

YANGTZE @ 7/2

6pts win @ Skybet
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Finished 4th of 12.
    I'll keep and be on nto.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Bri 3.45

STEPPE DAUGHTER @ 9/4

4pts win @ Paddy Power

Not expected to be in the mix lto but chased home a couple of good market leaders (was getting there too), to finish 3rd.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

2nd of 4. Btn a sh hd.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Newb: 4.45

Duck A L'Orange
    4pts @ 4/1 Paddy Power.

(see 1st post)
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Duck A L'Orange finished 6th of 12, though only beaten just over 4lths. I wont rule out next time.

Right, here's my first return!...

Ascot 5.00

GALIZZI 2Pts E/W @ 10/1 Corals - 4places 1/4 odds

Won very nicely after a 169 break. 1st run for C. Appleby after switching stables from J. Ferguson.

Capture.PNG
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Galizzi unplaced.

That's 4 bets, no returns to date. I may have to scrap this and revert to my lucky pin again!

One's come up for tomorrow...

Ascot 5.35 ALJULJALAH 2pts E/W @ 16/1 Skybet - 5 places 1/4 odds

I'm on it not so much for it's 2nd lto, though it was beaten by the excellent Nemoralia (3rd fav for Coronation stakes) but more for the rave reviews it had been getting at home. According to ATR, anyway.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

ALJULJALAH unplaced.

Ascot 4.20

PALLASATOR 5pts E/W @ 16/1 Stan James - 3 places 1/4 odds
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Unplaced.

I've got 13 horses on my tracker list, I'll be glad when they stop notifying me at this rate!

NEMORALIA 5PTS EW @ 13/2 Bet Vic
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nemoralia 2nd! A small but welcome profit on the race.

5.20 Curragh

RED VERDON 5PTS EW @ 11/1 Bet Victor

Was supplemented for the Investec Derby. Didn't have a great draw and had to settle out the back. Was last at Tattenham corner but made good progress up the inner before meeting trouble, twice. Finished 6th.
    Has been supplemented for this too and i'm sure Ed Dunlop hasn't taken him there just for the run. Will be much closer this time.