1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Transfer deadline day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

*BREAKING*

Arsenal's £25m bid for WBA's Jonny Evans has been rejected by Tony Pulis as he doesn't want to sell to a direct rival.

:lol
    SAMOAN and slick like this.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Ox joins Liverpool. He'll be on £125K pw there, having turned down £180K pw at Arsenal. That says a lot about the current state at Arsenal right now.

Hills odds of 16/1 for Wenger to be next manager to leave, looks big to me. That 2 yr extension means nothing.
    Kegman likes this.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've just stuck my skybet free fiver on Wenger to go next at 12/1.

Don't know if player power will take over or not like it did at Leicester last year and Chelsea the previous year but it's certainly not a happy place.
    Punter likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck Kegs. De Boer is his only rival at present, i think.
    Billic will need a win against Huddersfield to buy more time. I dont think Ashley will sack Benitez.

BTW....
    Henry Westons is looking good for the season....

Capture.PNG
    slick and Kegman like this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Looks like Arsenal are keeping hold of Sanchez, that could give Wenger the lifeline he needs, I'd say Lemar could have saved his bacon too had Sanchez gone. The fact though the board has given Wenger £90 odd million for Lemar makes you think he's going nowhere soon.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I dunno Slick? Bidding for a player they knew they were never going to get. They weren't spending £90M this transfer window.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Maybe so but the media will tell the fans otherwise, The Arsenal board will imo pull out every stop they can to keep Wenger for as long as they can, they owe it to him cause he blindfolded everybody to pay for the stadium.
Racing_888sport betting £