1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Trumpton or Clinton?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Nov 9, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Can't believe Trump is doing so well although there are less than 30 results in, I remember going to bed and thinking we were still in Europe and waking up to a different world so I'm not taking anything as gospel yet.

I don't care who gets in although I think Trump could end up being the worlds worst ever leader lol, fcuk he's the sort of person who could cause WW3 if some cnut overcooks his eggs.

I know these guys are puppets for the powers that be but I have a feeling Trump will just ride rough shot over all of the establishment, it will be funny but very dangerous at the same time.

Maybe I'm now beginning to care who does get in lol, fcuk it, I'm off to bed, let's see what tomorrow brings. Go Hilary.
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

Hillary is now in to 1.09 (Trump 11.5) so it looks like it's all over. Shame as I've got a free £392 bet on Trump through trading.

Off to bed now, and no, it's not a coincidence that Slick has just done the same, we facetime each other masturbating every Tuesday night :wank
    slick likes this.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Hilary out to 2.32

I've watched her in the last hour or so move from 1.11. Trump odds on fav at the mo but the TV is still telling me it could go either way:thinking
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

NY Times calling it for the orange fellow.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep, she's over 4/1 now
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

Won about £300 in the end as I put in lays from evens downwards when I went to bed, as I didn't want to wake up to find Trump had traded at 1.03 to millions and lost. Looking back it's bizarre he went out to as high as 13.0 so early on (may have been higher after I stopped looking), these political markets are proving a nightmare for short-odds backers.

trump.JPG
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

:p

upload_2016-11-9_10-47-39.png
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one mate.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Seen

Marine Le Pen the next money maker?
  10. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

I've been watching some the US news channels today and they were actually discussing some of Trumps' economic plans which he intends to implement soon. It appears he has quite a few.

Which came as a bit of a surprise to me as all I have been spoon fed so far were some of his crazier comments.

The best line I heard was one analyst saying that the Media took Trump Literally but not seriously - The US voter took Trump seriously but not literally ....

It made me think of something I heard on the BBC coverage last night of when he went to Flint Michigan which had had a problem with water contamination and said that many years ago cars were built here and the water was undrinkable in Mexico - now cars are built in Mexico and the water is undrinkable here

He's been pilloried by the media - lets see if they are right or wrong
  11. traeth

traeth Moderator

The media in this country has been anti -Trump but the Mericans know that Clinton is worse.
    I have not seen anything in the media here about the Standing Rock Burial Grounds Pipeline protests.
    Who are we to judge the decision of the people of US, following our decision on Brexit