1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Trying Something Out ..

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Sean, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Thursday 8th September

** Bets
    6.35 Chelmsford - Justice Protecol 11/1

Bets 8 .. Won 0 .. EP -8.00 / SP -8.00

No fancies today
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks for the 10/1 winner mate. Included it in my lucky 15 and although it was the only winner, I got a great cash-out offer with 2 to run and a non runner so lovely profit from just the one winner:thumb
    slick and Sean like this.
  3. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Happy to oblige ONEDUNME :thumb and good to hear bout the profit , always nice to hear of someone lightening the bookies satchel
  4. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

5. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Nothing for Friday 9th September
  6. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

The Fancies Recap .. (just keeping tabs on Septembers Fancies to date)

2/9 .. Aljaryaal 12/1 Unplaced
    2/9 .. Blame It On Sally 8/1 :thumb 1st 7/2
    4/9 .. Pink Crystal 3/1 Unplaced
    5/9 .. Phoenix Star 5/1 Lost (2nd 10/3)
    5/9 .. Nibras Again 6/1 Unplaced
    7/9 .. Monhammer 7/1 Non Runner
    7/9 .. Temple Bruer 12/1 :thumb 1st 9/1
    7/9 .. Sound Of Iona 11/2 Unplaced

Bets 7 .. Won 2
    EP +15.00
    SP +7.50
  7. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Nothing for Sunday 11th September

Was seriously looking at Able Kane in the 1.00 at Doncaster , think it has a lot of positives , including the fact that Will Buick is in the plate for the first time ,, but the price (11/2) put me off , was looking for more tbh so was happy enough to leave it alone.
    Others i gave a good look at were Double Or Bubble in the 3.20 Donny , Arthurs Realm / Master Richard - 4.30 Donny and Maxwecan in the 5.05 Donny but for one reason or another decided to give em a miss
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  8. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Nothing for Monday 12th September

Did the right thing in swerving yesterdays , Able Kane ran abysmally , and not a sniff from the rest either , Maxwecan was a non runner

Few caught me eye for today the main one being Marsh Benham in the 4.00 at Brighton , but i think its likely that Platinum Prince can go in again if im being honest so best to avoid that race . We move onto Tuesday ...
  9. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Tuesday 13th September

No **Starred Bets

Fancies
    7.30 Wolverhampton - Russco 11/1 (365)

I like the look of Donald McCains sole runner at Wolves in this RUSSCO , could be a bit risky given his last two runs were indifferent to say the least , but ran up a five timer last year , last win coming around this time of year so i'm hoping that maybe late summer / autumn is the time he thrives ! Horse has also had wind surgery since he last see a race course which could well aid his cause as well. Two from two over todays CD so knows his way round here and as i said trainers only runner here and he's making hay at present , racking up a 38% strike rate over the past three weeks. Jockey Callum Rodriquez is in the plate for the first time and he's been amongst the winners lately with a 19% SR over the past fortnight. He does well here with a 16.5% SR over the past 5 years (along with a profit of +£12.29) and he's been doing okay at the course this season as well , showing a 33.3% strike rate. If the horse arrives at his best then i think he can have a big say in the outcome and at the 11/1 on offer with 365 i think its worth investing in to find out.

4.03 Redcar - It Just Takes Time 6/1 (generally) - Fox Hill 8/1 (generally)
    IT JUST TAKES TIME comes into this in fine fettle , winning three of his last 4 outings and coming second in the other one. Beat Majestic by 3/4 length lto and that one was beaten a head next time out. Goes up 5lb for that win but i think he'll cope considering the form he's currently showing. Horse is 1 from 1 over todays CD and trainer Mark Walford brings just this one to the meeting. Jockey Jack Garrity is 2/3 on the horse and when the trainer and jockey have teamed up over the past 3 weeks they've notched up a 20% strike rate. If continuing his form then should be making his presence felt come the business end of things. I also like the look of FOX HILL in this , wasnt at his best when 5th at Haydock last time , but should appreciate the step up back to 6f here and i think we could be seeing him in a better light. Horse is 2 from 2 at Redcar and one from one over CD , and Eric Alston relies on just this one here at the meeting and he's always been a trainer i note in sprints. Seems to do well with his runner here with an 18.2% strike rate over the past 5 years , along with a very healthy profit of +£34.25. Jockey Jason Hart also does quite well here with a respectable 13.2% strike rate over the same period.Should be there or thereabouts.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  10. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  11. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

The Fancies Recap .. (just keeping tabs on Septembers Fancies to date)

13/9 .. Russco 11/1 Unplaced
    13/9 .. Fox Hill 8/1 Unplaced
    13/9 .. It Just Takes Time 6/1 :thumb 1st 11/4 (20p Rule 4 on EP)

Bets 10 .. Won 3
    EP +17.80
    SP +8.25
  12. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Nothing on the radar for the **bets or fancies for Wednesday 14th September , onto Thursday ...
  13. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Friday 16th September

**Bets
    5.05 Newbury - Carp Kid 20/1

Bets 9 .. Won 0 .. EP/SP -9.00

No fancies today
  14. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

15. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Saturday 17th September

5.01 Newmarket - Mark Of Respect 20/1

Bets 10 ,, Won 0 .. EP/SP -10.00

no fancies today
  16. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

17. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Sunday 18th September

No **bets today (thank christ !)

Bets 11 ... Won 0 .. EP/SP -11.00

Fancies
    3.30 Hamilton - Shesadabber 11/2 (Coral / Lads)

Not an easy race to weight up but i'm gonna side with SHESADABBER who has been incredibly consistent this year , since her return to action in May of this year her figures read - 3,7,4,1,4,4,2,2,1 so she's been there or thereabouts on all bar one of her starts this term and i cant see any reason why she shouldnt run her race again here today. Comes into the this on the back of a nice win last time at Chepstow where she made all to beat Ellie Piper by a cosy length and a quarter and now she's running at a course where she seems to do well , 3 wins and 3 places from 10 runs here at Hamilton , so i think a decent showing could be on the cards, Michael Mullineux sends just this one out today and he's showing a 67% strike rate over the past fortnight , whilst jockey Phil Dennis gets the steering job and he rode her to victory last time out making it 5 wins and 4 places from his 15 rides on the horse , which isnt too shabby i think. Trainer and jockey have teamed up 4 times in the past 3 weeks and are showing a 50% strike rate. Not a certainty by any stretch of the imagination as theres a few in this with chances but i think a bold bid could well be on the cards here today.
  18. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

19. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

No luck with Shesadabber , got a run for the money tho and werent far away in 6th , nothing for Monday 20th September , so onto Tuesday ..
  20. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

The Fancies Recap ..

13/9 .. Russco 11/1 Unplaced
    13/9 .. Fox Hill 8/1 Unplaced
    13/9 .. It Just Takes Time 6/1 :thumb 1st 11/4 (20p Rule 4 on EP)
    18/9 .. Shesadabber 11/2 Unplaced

Bets 11 .. Won 3
    EP +16.80
    SP +7.25