1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Tuesday 10th October 2017

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Punter, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Picked out 5 for later..

Lei 1.50 - Fibonacci @ 4/1
    Lei 2.55 - Cuban Heel @ 8/1
    Bri 2.45 - Wilson @ SP
    Bri 3.15 - Moseeb @ 7/1
    Bri 3.45 - Blooriedotcom @ SP

Singles and Up

I really like Fibonacci, so no doubt that'll put paid to it's chances. Ran well last October against the likes of Cracksman and Stradivarius. The RP seem to think he needs to up his game for this handicap debut even though it won with ease lto. Oddschecker are shouting it's chances up though.
    Bigger shillings on this one for me.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Good Luck Punt. Not looked at the domestic stuff yet, but might have a dart later on. In the meantime, had a go over in South Africa, with a few at prices -

12.20 Vaal - ARABIAN WORLD and PIUS OIL - Clinton Binda has 5 in the race ( 2nd FAV and 4 rags ) and gone with 2 of his. Both have had one run and are possible improvers at 25's and 100's respectively.

12.55Vaal - RIVER GODDESS - Drifter and bit of a no show on debut, but ought to be capable of better at 66's.

3.15 Vaal - PIANO MAN - Not a bad effort last time over 5f and chance now back up to 6f today. Fairly weighted and frame chances at 16's.

3.50 Vaal - ALDRIC - Satisfactory comeback run last time and should come on for that. Holds fair form, looks nicely weighted and definite chance at 12's.

4.25 Vaal - BEAUTIFUL SHAY and ATTIC VIEW - BS is a game sort who could have it her own way up front. Form has a solid look to it and probably about right at 6's. AV was in good form prior to a break and comeback run was just OK. Might just need this one as well, but tough to ignore the form at 16's
    Punter likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers Samoan. No good for me this afternoon but onwards and downwards again tonight at Newcastle...

Admiral Spice @ 6/1
    Wadood @ 22/1
    Lady Crystal @ 40/1
    Testa Rossa @ 20/1
    Zamjar @ 9/4

E.W singles on the 4 bigger priced mules and small e.w combo's.

Wadood is on the drift and appears to have little chance but trainer Robert Cowell has 9 wins from 29 runs with his 3 yrs olds on the A.W, this year
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Pile of the smelly brown stuff for me over in SA, so following you in at Newcastle -

7.30 Going FC / TC ideally with these -

MUATADEL ( Done well on turf this year and latest 4th came in a better race. Needs to transform this to the AW and huge chance if doing so )
    SUWAAN ( Putting my faith in Punter with this one at 22's )
    WADOOD ( AW form reads well and comes here in good nick. Up in the weights a shade, but should still be thereabouts at 8's )
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

8.00 Newcastle - DUNDANAH - July's turf runs read well and course 3rd behind Intense Romance was a fair effort. Needs to put a couple of poor efforts behind him, but 33's still appeals. In a different contest, Punt's pick of LADY CRISTAL was also behind Intense Romance, so definitely merits a look.
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

8.30 Newcastle - RASHFORD'S DOUBLE - Flopped last time on turf when FAV, but might be more of an AW horse. Said form reads well and just think the 14's is too big.

9.00 Newcastle - PORTLEDGE and ALFIE'S ANGEL - The former is an 11 race maiden, but holds several pieces of fair form and does go on the surface. Money around with the 16's long gone and now 9/1. AA has 2 wins to his name from 11's and whilst inconsistent not sure he should be 33's.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Sorry Samoan, Wadood ran a stinker, despite starting well enough.
    This came up on the live feed not long after i posted too...

Newcastle (AW) latest: he's a dood
    Robert Cowell runs Wadood in the 7.30 and his website reported: "We are sure if he gets away well he should keep involved in the action."

He had a decent draw too.

Just joined you in the 9.00 on Alfies Angel @ 33/1 and also Used To Be @ 20/1.
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

No Worries Punt. Did not do much better in said 7.30, though MUATADEL finished very strongly for 3rd
    Punter likes this.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Krebs Cycle for me in the last
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done with Portledge, Samoan. Unlucky kegs, that was so close!

A poor day for me but i've got the bug back and a bit of dollar to play with so expect more piss poor picks at the weekend.
  11. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Happy Valley and Durbanville for me tomorrow ( live coverage on ATTHERACES begins at 12.05 pm ) Don't like betting blind, but putting up RUN RED in the Durbanville opener. No idea about the price and is on debut, so obviously a real punt. Anything above 16's could prove value in a field where a number are quite exposed
    Punter likes this.
  12. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

16's on the early prices.