1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Tuesday Racing September 13th

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by ONEDUNME, Sep 12, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yarmouth

Gosden, Stoute, Noseda, Dunlop, Botti, Simcock? The first trainer name I look at at Yarmouth is Christine Dunnett. Don't get me wrong, she's hardly on the hot list with only four winners so far this season but if you apply a filter to her runners over the past five years, you get a very interesting statistic and that is a £20.83pt profit to £1 level stakes. Filter again to horses 4 years old + and that profit rises to an amazing £67.82.

So what sort of horses are we looking for? We're looking for horses over four years old (obviously) in handicap races and which are gradually dropping down the official ratings until boom - she places them for a win. The booking of the jockey may also be significant.

310 race tomorrow we have the perfect example of what could be a live one.

Yakama is down to its lowest rating for years. Its last win was at Yarmouth in May last year. Seb Sanders is booked to ride it for the first time. Tissue price 14/1.

As a matter of interest, I'll also be backing Seb on Position each way (tissue price 8/1) in a very open looking Maiden at 240.
  2. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Interesting pick ODM, might be worth an interest depending on the early prices.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck ODM, i've just found some change in my Skybet account and have joined you with a small e.w @ 12/1
    Nuba is the steamer though (halved in odds) so i had a small win on that too @ 7/1. Could do with one of these for some play money in later races :crossfingers
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Good luck, I'm on for a few quid too at 15.5 on Betfair.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The other one I fancy is royal rock in the 440 20 Pts win 9/4 and 10 ew the Dunnett horse. Position is a non runner
  6. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

I've stuck a few quid on it ODM at 11/1, also taken it in a double with Persidha at 20/1 for 50p and a 50p fivefold on thos two, plus Gay Gallivanterat 10/3, Question Times 8/13 and Midnight Rider at 7/2 for a touch under £4k
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well the Dunnett horse didn't deliver but my second one did. Even so, I find myself kicking myself. I've only put one horse in the Notebook/One to watch section of this forum and the pissing thing has gone and won today unoticed and unbacked.

http://www.betnod.com/threads/notebook-ones-to-watch.124/