1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

UEFA Champions League Final betting 25th May

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, May 20, 2013.

1. slick

slick Administrator

UEFA Champions League
    Match Betting
    25 May 19:45 UK Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich 4.60 3.40 1.80

Odds William Hills
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Didn't expect Dortmund to be so high, I'm having a tenner at that price as It'll be rude not to.
  3. winrew

winrew GILF

Cant see it Slick ,but i hope it does , just looking at the Bundesliga table , Bayern finished 25 points in front of Dortmund.
    Having said that , Dortmund have the best record over the last year or two with regards to head to heads , a few draws and a couple of wins in the league , ok , its a European match so it is a one off.
    Still cant see it happening mind.

Really looking forward to it , has the makings of a great game , Dortmund have nothing to lose as such , they have been written off by most pundits , probably by the same folk that never gave Wigan a chance in the FA Cup ..
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

I was thinking the same , just been on betexplorer to have a look at this season's h2h

Bayern Munich Dortmund 1:1 (0:0, 1:1) 01.12.2012

Dortmund Bayern Munich 1:1 (1:1, 0:0) 04.05.2013

these are bet365 prices for those games
    @ Munich 1.73 3.80 4.50
    @Dortmund 2.70 3.40 2.50

the final on a neutral ground is priced the same as the home game for Munich

I'm considering an asian handicap bet
    Dortmund AH 0 is 3.25
    Dortmund AH +0.5 is 2.1

decision time

The 1-1 scorline is 8.5 with betvictor
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I'm just going to let it ride at that price although Traeth's AH philosophy makes a lot of sense.

I've been highly impressed by Dortmund this season in the champs league (as I have been with Bayern tell the truth) and from what I've seen the gap does not represent what is shown in those odds imo, I know Bayern have pissed the Bundeslega but in a 1 off match like Winrew mentions anything can happen and Dortmund all season have had their eye on this cup rather than the league.

I just think at that price Dortmund are good value, Traeth has got me thinking now though lol about taking them on the AH at 0 just to cover the draw with my stake back at a price I was expecting Dortmund to be in the first place.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I would love to see Dortmund win it, they are my favourite German club. They reckon they had over 500,000 inquiries for tickets for the final.
    I cant see it happening though, they have been superb this season and I think last years final loss will give them more incentive, the opportunity to put that defeat right.

Small bet, Bayern -1 @12/5 Stan James.
  7. winrew

winrew GILF

Great interview with Jurgen Klopp , the mans rather mad , in a nice way ...

HERE
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

That's a great read on him :thumb definitely mad, in a nice way.
  9. HastGill1

HastGill1 Member

I had a bet on Bayern in the 90mins right after the Barca game at 1.93..seemed a decent price and expected it to drop which it has a bit but not much. I don't think Gotze will be starting for Dortmund, didn't train properly again today and that doesn't help them at all, been vital this season although Reus has been just as important.

Starting to think I might have made a bit of a mug punt though, Dortmund always seem to up their game against Bayern who haven't beaten them for a fair while now, couple of seasons I think and Traeth makes a good point about the odds (where did you get the previous odds by the way?). If you just want a tenner on the game for a bit of interest I would probably go for 1-1.
  10. traeth

traeth Moderator

betexplorer , link here http://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/germany/bundesliga/teaminfo.php?team_id=nVp0wiqde

choose detail on the appropriate match

had a couple of bets , dutched
    Dormund AH 0 and correct score of 1-1 [ with bet365 so get my stake returned if its 0-0 -bore draw ]
    I'm trying to play safe as my betting this season has been a let down due to drawn matches
  11. HastGill1

HastGill1 Member

Thanks for that, can't believe of all the useless betting sites I have bookmarked I didn't have that one :lol..