1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

UK Open Darts

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by Hippy Dave, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/uk-open

[​IMG]

James Wade to beat Kim Huybrechts 7pts @ 1.62 - Boylesports
    Huybrechts not quite the player he was 12-18 months ago, misses too many key doubles. Wade is generally a match-winning machine on TV against players ranked lower than him and averaged over 100 in yesterday's win.

Paul Hogan to beat Mark Webster 5pts @ 3.00 - William Hill
    Hogan doesn't appear on TV very often, but you can rely on him averaging in the high 80s, which gives him a great chance against Webster on current form, even if Webster is in a different league when at his best. His best doesn't happen very often these days though.

Ronnie Huybrechts to beat Adrian Lewis 3pts @ 4.50 - Skybet, Ladbrokes, Betway
    Like his brother I don't always trust Ronnie Huybrechts to hit the key doubles but he's still a decent player and at this price he has to be a bet against a totally out of sorts Lewis. 3 poor Premier League weeks in a row and not great yesterday in his win over Baxter, I'm not sure what's wrong with Lewis but he's not playing well.

*Bets on a scale of 1-20pts
  2. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

Wade 9 K Huybrechts 5
    Hogan 8 Webster 9
    R Huybrechts 8 Lewis 9

Seriously close to getting the lot, but the 2 outsiders lost last leg deciders.
  3. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

Last 16 tonight

[​IMG]

Brendan Dolan to beat Aden Kirk 10pts @ 1.57 - Stan James
    Kirk's had 2 huge wins over Taylor and Wright so far, but hasn't had to play well to win. There's a reason why he's ranked 137th in the world coming into this tournament, and Dolan should be far too solid for him.

Mensur Sujovic to beat Jamie Lewis 7pts @ 1.83 - Paddy Power
    I've not seen Lewis play yet this week, but he's generally not brilliant and has had an easy draw so far. Suljovic has been banging in the big averages and should be a comfortable favourite.
  4. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

Dolan 9 Kirk 7
    Suljovic 9 Lewis 5

Couple of winners to end the day +7.85pts
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  5. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

QF, SF and Final will all be played on Sunday

[​IMG]

Terry Jenkins to beat Brendan Dolan 10pts @ 1.73 - Coral
    Hard to make sense of this price but I'll take advantage, Jenkins the better player and playing much better in this tournament, I wasn't expecting to see anything bigger than 1.57 here.
  6. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

Jenkins 10 Dolan 4
    +15.12pts for the tournament