1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Week 36 Friday 15th to Monday 18th April 2022

Discussion in 'FREE CASHLESS KOMP 2021/22' started by rcgills, Apr 14, 2022.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Week 36 scores:

Traeth 20.1 (Liverpool, Brentford, Southampton, Newcastle, draw at West Ham) - 5-FOLD DOUBLED :clap
    Kegman 5.85 (draw at West Ham, Arbroath, Hearts, Rotherham)
    Rcgills 5.05 (Morecambe, Brentford)
    Howson 4.15 (Port Vale, Liverpool, Brentford)
    Punter 2.8 (Benfica)
    Slick 2.8 (draw at West Ham)
    ODM 2.5 (draw at Huddersfield)
    Newman 0
    Winrew 0

Week 36 table

1 - Slick 126.30
    2 - Howson 124.36
    3 - ODM 109.89
    4 - Winrew 108.22
    5 - RC 99.36
    6 - Traeth 97.48
    7 - Punter 95.08
    8 - Nawoo 91.10
    9 - Kegman 88.79
    10 - Newman 25.10

Highest Weekly Score :- Traeth 20.1 (Week 36)

Finally, after 35 weeks, someone manages to top Slick's highest weekly score. Well done to Traeth, a cracking 5-fold sees him claim 20.1pts to go flying up the table :clap

Slick, it didn't matter anyway as Derby lost, but once the Saturday midday cutoff time has passed, replacements are only allowed if a game is postponed. No replacements allowed if you've not checked the dates and posted a game from a different weekend.
    slick, Kegman and winrew like this.
  3. winrew

winrew GILF

Belting score Traeth.
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

thanks for the congratulations but that five fold was aided by a big slice of luck , my initial selections were five matches from the championship but by the time I was ready to post on Friday it was past the cut-off time, so I had to scrap them and did a quick selections from the prem ,one of which was newcastle who had a late winner.
    My bets lost on friday and I did not place any money on that winning five fold.
    slick and rcgills like this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Aye, well done Traeth on the high score, bastard:mad:
  6. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Well done Traeth - cracking score that and I know the Newcastle injury time winner stopped Slick getting points for the draw and enabled you to beat his highest weekly score aswell ha ha