1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Weekend Treble

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by irish_ace, Sep 24, 2011.

1. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

Huddersfield v Leyton Orient- Scotland International Gary Naismith will be returning to the Huddersfield line up today and i just cant see them losing to Leyton Orient who they have beaten in their last five meetings. For orient Lee Butcher will be in goals today because of a goal keeping injury crisis at the club. Loanee Ben Alnwick will be missing because of Groin Injury. The clubs first choice goalkeeper is Jamie Jones and he remains injured, his initial repalcement was david Button (Also Spurs) who also injured himself (Shoulder) so last man remaining in the ranks is Butcher. Add to this the absence of Defender Scott Cuthbery, (Suspension) Tom Clarke, (Ineligable against parent club) Jamie Cureton (Groin) and Jonathon Tehoue (Broken Wrist) 3 points Huddersfield.

Morecambe v Bristol Rovers- There is mass injury crisis at Morecambe from which i feel Bristol rovers will capitalise. Midfielder Gary McDonald, Striker Phil Jevons and Nick Fenton and defender Anydy Parrish are all doubts. Their manager has called on the teams fringe players to rise and be counted but their reserves i feel are just not good enough. Bristol rovers bad start can be attributed to their own injury problems which are now coming to a close. Defender Gary Sawyer and Midfielder Matt Gill will be available At almost full Strength 3 points Bristol Rovers.

Bournemouth v Hartlepool - Bournempouth minus five first team regulars and a further two rated 50-50 can only mean one outcome and that is a hartlepool victory. Mark Moseley, (Hamstring) Nathan Byrne (Ankle Ligament) are just two off hand. those rated 50-50 are Harry Arter (Midfielder) and (Adam Barrett) both groin strains.

1Huddersfield v L Orient (Backing Huddersfield @ 1.44)
    2Bournemouth v Hartlepool (Backing Hartlepool @ 2.78)
    3Morecambe v Bristol Rovers (Backing Bristol Rovers @ 3.22)

TreblesSelectionsOdds*StakePotential win[​IMG]1,2 and 312.96 £5.00 £59.80

who you on this weekend
  2. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

That should read "former Scotland international" as I don't think Naismith has played for us in yeeeears. I'm taking a bit of Huddersfield also today though.

You'll find what everyone is backing or thinking about in the relevant league threads by the way, irish_ace. In case you feel lonely. :lol Good luck mate.
  3. suirthing

suirthing Member

Good write up ace, interesting that you have mentioned Bournemouth v Hartlepool, I went for a draw with that one, based on my law of averages theory, I posted the following earlier : Bournemouth v Hartlepool. No draw in their last 4 for Hartlepool and no draw as of yet for Bournemounth in their 9 league games.

Good luck with your selections :)
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I cant believe Huddersfield blew that for you Irish-Ace, i was on them too :frown
  5. MickeyPaul

2-0 up against the bottom side with 5 minutes to go and failing to win. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

yeah,you know that just about sums the terriers up-they cost me big time last season and I just dont believe they are EVER value at home
  7. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

yeah im ripping...my two gambles paid off and the hot favourite has let me down :banghead
  8. MickeyPaul

No coincidence they went down to 10 men in the 84th... Orient score two minutes later then equalise at the death. Sickening.