1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Welsh Premier Wednesday 7th Sept

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by traeth, Sep 5, 2011.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

some midweek fixtures with odds from VC

Wed 07 Sep
    19:30 Airbus v Bangor 4.33 3.75 1.61
    19:30 Bala Town v Port Talbot 2.20 3.40 2.62
    19:30 Carmarthen v Llanelli 4.0 3.50 1.70
    19:30 Newtown v Prestatyn 2.60 3.20 2.37
    19:45 T.N.S. v Neath 1.70 3.50 4.0
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

my thoughts
    Airbus v Bangor ...got to go with the away win here for the champions
    Bala v Port Talbot ...home win , even though I've been doubtful of Bala Town
    Carmarthen v Llanelli ...away win
    Newtown v Prestatyn ...Prestatyn are playing well but I'm apprehensive of them away in midweek
    T.N.S. v Neath ...its difficult to oppose TNS at home but that price on Neath is tempting
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

I'm going with Bala Town tonight , price down to evens now

a good preview of tonight's games from welsh premier site
    Bala v Port Talbot
    LEADERS Bala Town bid to maintain their early-season momentum at home to Port Talbot Town on Wednesday night.
    With 10 points from the first four outings, the Lakesiders have made their best-ever start and have not conceded since the third minute of their opening night game at The New Saints.
    “We’ve done fantastically well, we’re four games unbeaten, but we know that anybody can beat anybody else in this league,” the Bala boss told the Daily Post.
    “Mark Jones, the Port Talbot manager, is a good friend of mine and we know they will be a strong, organised side and will be a big test for us.”

T.N.S. v Neath
    Two of the main title favourites, TNS and Neath, clash at Park Hall on the back of weekend victories. The Saints won 1-0 at Llanelli but had key midfielder Matty Williams sent-off in stoppage time, ruling him out tonight, while Chris Williams and Nicky Ward are injury doubts.
    Airbus v Bangor
    Bangor City boss Nev Powell also has injury worries with central defender Dave Morley rated only 50/50 to return at Airbus UK Broughton after missing Saturday's 4-1 win over Afan Lido.
    "We’ve got a massive clash against TNS coming up on Saturday and it might be that Airbus is a game too early for Dave," says Powell.
    "Going to Airbus in midweek is always difficult, they ended our 15-match winning run when we drew there last season. Craig Harrison’s teams are always tough to beat and well-organised."
    The Wingmakers are still without a win four games into the campaign having drawn three before Sunday's 3-0 defeat at Neath.
    Newtown v Prestatyn
    Still smarting from some controversial refereeing decisions in the 3-1 reverse at Port Talbot, Newtown are back on home soil to host Prestatyn.
    "I know we are capable of taking three points from this fixture and our lads are still hurting from a couple of decisions which cost us at Port Talbot, so I expect to see them come out in a determined fashion," says Robins' boss Bernard McNally.
    "Prestatyn will be very confident and they are a good side, proved by their position last season. We will need to improve, and with Robbie Millington back, I am keen to see him linking up with Nick Rushton up front and increase our scoring opportunities."
    Carmarthen v Llanelli
    Llanelli boss Andy Legg is pleased to have an early opportunity to get Saturday's defeat out of the system with a short trip to Richmond Park, where Carmarthen chief Tomi Morgan will be looking to his men to respond positively to Saturday's 6-1 hammering at Prestatyn
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

I'm chuffed with my selections here , just been to a family do so I'm well oiled

Welsh Premier League
    Airbus UK 2-4 Bangor City
    Bala Town 2-0 Port Talbot
    Carmarthen 0-3 Llanelli
    Newtown 1-2 Prestatyn Town
    The New Saints 3-0 Neath
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one traeth, good call with Bala :thumb
  6. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

You rock my world baby.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Good stuff Traeth :thumb
  8. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Very good picks all correct
  9. MickeyPaul

Welcome to the board, Yorkie-bot.
  10. Yorkieacer

Whos changed my name to HEAD CASE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  11. MickeyPaul

Probably the same fucker that changed mine to something "comical" too (which I've since changed). SLIIIIIIICK!!!!!
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

And the same one who changed my avatar to a matador before I went and changed it. Mind you, I reckon Mickey's trying to lead us off the scent, I reckon it was him.
  13. Yorkieacer

14. MickeyPaul

It was not! If I was gonna do your avatar it would have been this:

[​IMG]
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Oh dear Mickey, no no no no no. Couldn't possibly have that as my avatar. That's just completely wrong.

I mean FFS, Catalonia is a nation? Next you'll be trying to tell us Scotland is a separate country too.

Nice beard though.
  16. traeth

traeth Moderator

thanks boys for the praise, havn't had much success up to now this season

strange how this welsh football thread turned to an avatar discussion thread

I'll have to go and start a new thread for the weekend