1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Wenger Out

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by winrew, Aug 28, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Terrible stuff today , totally embarrassing.
    Why the reluctance to sign someone ?

Will he walk ?
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Will he fuck
  3. slick

slick Administrator

If he walks it will be him walking out and not being sacked, felt sorry for those two young lads near the end he brought on for two experienced pro's in Walcott and Van Persie, what was the sense it putting them through that.
    The cheque book will have to come out now.
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Mersons just warming up , hes going ballistic
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Funny thing was that if Arsenal had took their chances it could have been around 5-5 at one stage, as for Arshavin; what a bag of shite he is.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

How many times has that been said in the last two years?

It won't.

It's a matter of time before they fuck him off upstairs. I hope the crowd start chanting for him to fuck off because not only is he totally blind but it appears that he's fucking deaf to the thousands of voices that are telling him that the club needs to spend".

He looks like a fucking accountant and now we know why. Because he is one. He's balanced the books ok.

Pity his team are shit.
  7. fc basher

fc basher Member

Redknapp out,(tatical magician)
    No holding midfielder (why would you need one of thoose) against aside of Man citys midfield.
    And one lone striker,Crouch,the mans a sodding genius,cant see him terrorising the man city defence with hes runs off the ball somehow.
    Come and get him England hes all yours,yes i will drive him to Lancaster gate for free.

Wenger should go,that scoreline is all down to him and Knowone else.
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Is it really Wenger that's to blame though? Was reading an article on Arsenal in the Guardian, the bit that stood out to me was:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/aug/27/arsenal-arsene-wenger-transfers
  9. beamer

beamer Moderator

I've got to agree and say Redknapp's performance was far mote inept than Wenger's, regardless of the scoreline.
    Redknapp actually had options to strengthen midfield, but I got the impression he lost the plot over the Modric affair. Playing the guy who is "hanging on", because he is Modric's replacement, erm, next to him in cental midfield was suicidal IMO.

Wenger probably fielded his best team and you could argue it's simply down to him not buying early enough. but I think it has to be remembered Fabragas was a "cert" to leave last year and it never happened.

My team benefitted last week by meeting Arsenal at the right period, but I really don't think the situation is as bad as the general opinion seems to be. I don't want to kick the man when he's down, as I really think they have some real bad luck with regards to injuries/ suspensions. They still played some great football last season and badly missed VP's goals at the start.
    The team does need strengthening and needs experienced heads, but it strange when we all want to encourage to teams youth system, but complain when they are given a chance.

The signings of Lehmann and Cambell did baffle me and every manager has to retire somtime but I think it would be a big loss to the game if he went now, which I really could not say the same about Redknapp ( apparently his fantasy football advert is exactly how he operates in real life).

We all love to see our clubs spending big, but at the same time say " the games gone mad". It's only a matter of time before we have another Leeds situation, so maybe he really is the only sane one.

beamer
  10. winrew

winrew GILF

Never ever bought into Redknapp as a class manager , far to many friends in the national press , he just stumbles along occasionally getting things right , hes Terry Venables in disguise ..