1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

What did Clattenburg say exactly?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by slick, Oct 30, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I've had a scout about the net and cannot find anything on what it is he exactly said.
    Can anybody on here shed any light on it?

I'm not Clattenburg's greatest fan and think he should have been booted out of reffing top flight football many moons ago but can't believe he would have said anything racial knowing he's mic'd up, I also hope Chelsea are not lowering themselves to new depths of depravity.
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

I read somewhere that Clattenburg called Mata "a Spanish twat " , I can't remember where though. He was alleged to have said something to Mikel.
    I'm finding it amazing considering what some of the players say to the refs , based on my lip-reading which could be erroneous
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

"A Spanish Twat!"

:lol:lol:lol

I remember rcgills telling me that telling a Spaniard pretty much anything less than,

"I and my mate DPd your mother last night and she screamed the house down"

is considered a compliment
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Hmm, just realised, the part of the message visible on the home page says simply

""A Spanish Twat!" :lol:lol:lol I remember rcgills.."

:unsure
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Yeah,when I saw this bit ,only ,on the home page,rcgills,I thought,fuck-that looks bad!
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Can I just point out in RC's defence that he is not, and never has been, Spanish.

I'll stick up for you mate:thumb
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Thanks matey :thumb

I've had worse insults on TDP anyway. Some spammer actually signed up with a username in Portuguese which translated to rcgills_dickface :lol
  12. slick

slick Administrator

:lol, the spammer guise worked then:naughty

Well according to a few media outlets today Clattenburg supposedly caled Mikel a 'Monkey'.

I guess we'll never find out what was really said but even for the clown Clattenburg is I just can't see him saying that.