1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

World Cup Qualifying Matches 08-10th June

Discussion in 'World Cup 2014 Betting' started by slick, Jun 6, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Guyana get one back albeit what looks like an own goal, I must admit though that was coming. If anything it might wake Mexico up again as for the last 15 mins they have taken their foot off the gas.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Jeez Guyana have just hit the bar.
    I'll be very suprised if Mexico overcome that handicap now NS even though they are still sort of trying, since the 2nd half started they have taken a step back and given Guyana some confidence.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

It's all Mexico again now, I think that fright has woken them up, they have now realised they need another goal to send this game to bed.

I can see them getting another then shutting up shop.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Unlucky NS, can't comment on the USA match as I didn't watch all of it but Mexico had enough decent chances to easily overcome that handicap..
    Lesson learnt would be allthough It seems that sort of handicap would be within reach, once a team gets a 3 goal lead they presume they have the match sown up and take their foot off the Gas defending what they have, especially in competitive match with all to play for, had this been a friendly then I'm in no doubt Mexico would have stuffed Guyana by a hat full.