1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

WW3 2015

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kompressaur, Jul 22, 2014.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

I dont know how the media are portraying everything thats going on in the world to the british public on your sky boxes but from my limited knowledge it sure looks like things are all gearing up to kick off next year. I shouldnt be so excited as that would just show you all how fucked up i am were a world war might get me out my rut.

I dont know if i posted this here or if its even relevant now but it will be interesting to see how things are panning out.

(i cant be bothered posting it)
    http://listverse.com/2014/03/06/10-signs-we-are-headed-into-world-war-iii/

this bit scares me-

2. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

what a scary sentence. I thought they had gave up all their troublesome ways. Its all our own fault for fucking about in the middle east at the start of the centuary. bloody victorian mentalities eh :rage

I wonder how it would affect me? I really dont understand anyone that wants to fight for their country. Brainwashing by popular culture since birth and ok pay. The british army would have to shoot me before i would fight a war for them. My attitude doesnt go down well with ex and serving soldiers especially when theyre in groups and have had a drink. they dont see things the same as me and never will. A bit too handy with their fists soldiers are if you ask me. anyhow....