1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Yet another female child sex offender gets let off

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

What a fucking joke - not only did she not go to prison but she didn't even get put on the sex offender list and banned from working with children. Fined £100, a bit of community service and told not to contact the boy!

It must be because, as the article tells us, she is "blonde", "glamorous" and "romped" with the "student", as opposed to having sex with a child as it would have been reported had the teacher been a man.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/60...with-teenage-schoolboy-Manchester-avoids-jail

Blonde teaching assistant who admitted having sex with teenage schoolboy avoids jail
    A BLONDE teaching assistant who had sex with a teenage schoolboy nearly half her age has walked free from court despite owning up to the fling.

[​IMG]MEN

Caroline Berriman had sex with a student
    Glamorous Caroline Berriman had romped with the student, who was younger than 16, after meeting him through her work at a Manchester secondary school.

The disgraced 30-year-old engaged in oral and penetrative sex with the boy despite knowing he was not able to consent to the relationship, a court was told.

But she was spared jail by a judge after coming clean about the affair last year.

The court was told how Berriman started seeing the boy whilst working as a teaching assistant at Abraham Moss Community School in Manchester.

[​IMG]MEN

The glamorous teaching assistant owned up to the affair
    She was hauled before the courts in July, but the case was adjourned when she fell ill.

The shamed teaching assistant has since left the school, having been suspended when the allegations against her were first made.

She was handed a two-year prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was handed a restraining order banning her from contacting the boy when she appeared before a judge at Manchester Crown Court.

[​IMG]MEN

Berriman was spared jail when she appeared at Manchester Crown Court
    Berriman, of Manor Close, Oldham, was also ordered to carry out 250 hours of community work and pay a £100 victim surcharge.

The boy, who was under 16 at the time, has also now left the school, which has 1,600 students aged five to 16.

Headteacher Gillian Houghton said: “Safeguarding pupils is a number one priority for us and we take it extremely seriously.

“This person was suspended as soon as the allegations came to light and no longer works at the school.”
  2. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

The way of the world Seen. I shagged a 15yr old girl and for years it tormented me. I even handed myself in to the police. If i could be honest i dont even think that she was 15. To me she was based on information but...welll ach...not good. In my defence i was physically told that she was 16 by her pal whilst another pal was not. I did the right thing. the right thing was probably to have nothing to do her at all.

That said i think there is a pedo ring going on in my local swimming pool. I go every day as heh ive got a card and i live across the road. ~Young girls seem to be turning up there and having suggestive mornings with baldy old men. They think i dont hear as i float but ...ach i do hear and there is no good to come from it. I wont even ask whos taking the piss out the other. I just dont think about it but again i see a life that is maybe not picked upon.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

:leaving
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Yeah, it is the way of the world, Komp, men and women are and always will be treated differently, but the hypocrisy is staggering - whenever it's the other way around there's hell on.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

6. Seen

Seen Moderator

Yep, and the same paper continues to call Jeremy Forrest a paedophile even though there is no evidence to suggest he is sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children, and of course he 'abducted and had sex with a minor'. No 'romping with a student' there, eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ies-jobs-classroom-fails-mention-past-CV.html
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

8. slick

slick Administrator

9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Agree mate, it's a fucking joke - any man who can do this type of thing will ALWAYS be a danger to women and girls.

"The court heard the rapist has a large record of previous convictions, many involving violence, and has been behind bars before."

For fucks sake, lock the cunt up for life, he's obviously pure evil.

Just for comparison, that teacher who ran off to France with his 15 year old girlfriend got 5 and a half years :eek:
  10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

It's not hypocrisy at all.

There's more than one reason why women are treated differently over this issue but the main reason there is a difference is because a significant part of the sentence for males is meant to act as a deterrent to other men.

Since very few women tend to find 14 year old boys sexually attractive there is no real need for such a deterrent factor in the sentence.

Plus they are far less likely to be repeat offenders
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

You are either on the wind up or are thick as fuck, mate.
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2009/oct/04/uk-female-child-sex-offenders

Is this your definition of 'very few'?