1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

York Mosque praised for offering EDL protesters tea and biscuits

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, May 28, 2013.

1. slick

slick Administrator

How so very English..., Those Muslims can be very 'Nice' people when they want to be, 'hobnobbing' with the EDL, the 'jammy dodgers'.

2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Bit different in Luton mind..

3. slick

slick Administrator

It's not frightning Punt but it just makes me feel sick to the stomach that we have and are allowing this sort of thing to happen, it's like watching a posse of Grim reapers walking around.
    Punter likes this.
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

I consider myself pretty tolerant when it comes to other peoples views , but these characters don't seem to get it , you cant discuss anything with them as they move the goal posts all the time ...
    Punter and slick like this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Too true Win's , it's all one way traffic with them.

I've been doing a bit of reading this week on foreign Islamic forums, well not on them but reading them trying to see their view on the current situation in Britain and to be fair to them they are blaming our tolerance with these bastards in the first place.
    If we can see that and they can see that then what is if that the government cannot fcuking see?
  6. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

the real divisions between people are ancient, these fake divides between cultural/religious groups are entirely by design.

the only real difference between peoples are social and economic divides, rather than political or even geographic, the more we are all fighting each then the less we are marching on the mansions and burning them to the ground.

ive probably got more in common with a working class iraqi, nigerian, mexican, frenchman etc than i do a white british millionaire living a mile away from me.

theres only two classes of people in the world, the working class and those with enough money to last them until they die, the middle classes and even the upper classes are another fabrication to pacify the great unwashed into servitude. its human nature now to compare your lifestyle to your peers, we want to improve our own lives in whatever way we want and can only judge our relative success or failure by looking at those around us. if you can own a nice big house, earn 50k+ a year and consider yourself middle class, then you arent going to be marching on the mansions either.

plus for those who genuinely are at the top of the food chain, the brightest and most capable in the society you rule over are pacified and content with being the middle/upper classes. for each generation you can manipulate a financial crash that enhances your own position by buying up unaffordable assets, setting back a portion of the middle classes to working class, then wait a few years for their labour to build themselves back up to the point where you can skim a few off the bottom for more cheap tangible wealth. it could be land, second homes, small businesses , expensive buy-to-let properties or whatever other genuine value the middle classes have generated over a 10-20 year cycle, eventually it ends up in the hands of lending houses who sell the combined assets as bonds to those who are immune from financial manipulation.

its not even about taking on the dukes and barons, people are so divided in every sense that they wont even use the weapons government offer us; the law, the voting system and how we spend our money are all tools that could see genuine change, it wont happen when we're beheading each other though lol

they just skim off the middle classes every generation and leave the rest to live in fear. its not even the fear of another culture, its the fear of not looking right, not thinking right, not doing enough, not having enough, not being safe in your own home, fear of being beheaded, terrorism etc etc etc fear is nothing but playing on your imagination, fear is realising emotions and anxiety of thigns that havent happened yet and may never happen, whenever somebody attempts to play on your emotions in any sense you can be sure that they are trying to manipulate you into a decision that is not in your best interests.

fear is also a great distraction, people will do anything to distract themselves in life, theyll get involved in office politcs, watch x factor, watch football, start unhealthy relationships and do pretty much anything else to distract themsleves form the fact that they cant even face their own insanity or even better they cant face upto the fact that almost nobody in the uk controls their own food, water or energy supply. we are completely had by the balls and we've chosen this state of affairs for ourselves.

when i see the news that a muslim has beheaded a soldier i read it as 2 working class people who have been driven insane by the society thats been created to pacify the to such an extent that they have been left in a state of total confusion. lets not forget that for however brutal the murder was that the soldier has probably killed people in the past aswell, neither side can claim the moral high ground. imo both the soldier and the machete wielding nutcase should be standing shoulder to shoulder and bearing their weapons down on those who told them to fight in the first place.
    slick likes this.
  7. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

just to add, i dont think theres ever been a 'just' war in history.

the first world war ended the way ALL wars should, when german and russian troops started turning their guns on their own leaders. if i was conscripted to fight in a world war two situation, id fucking revolt against the crown here, much like id expect a german soldier to do with their own masters, if they chose to carry on risking their life for somebody elses cause then let it be on their conscious regardless of who wins the war.