1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Yorkie is at it again, ffs...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Aug 22, 2011.

1. TezJaggs

TezJaggs Member

I would of wanted no1 to find you for weeks and i would love to of found out your address and basked in the aroma of your rotting corpse and decapitated your head and showed your muggy little boy what had become of his gambling addict father, who was a compulsive liar.
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Really would it? Aww jeez man did you get caught up in it as well oh dear what a shame hehehehe you mug

What my friend did was out of order, but infact this place and tdp would of benefitted from in as ive said before you want memebers ill get you members easily, but this was down to Matt's doing.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol
  4. Yorkieacer

Awww awesome that sounds so cool to me oh wow maybe if i took a overdose now you could come and do that? Ahh would that make little Tez happy. Ill tell you what come meet me tomorrow @ *******************************
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuck's sake, this is turning into Sleepless in Seattle
  6. TezJaggs

TezJaggs Member

What happened to you being in london this weekend? I thought you would bottle it. Another lie was it? Also i do not meet people for fights at places as i have done so before and people bottle it and do not turn up surprise surprise. So if you are serious you have my address and if you cannot afford the petrol give me your address. Otherwise jog on and go make up so more lies about your daughter rotting in the ground i want to find your son so i can send her brother to the afterlife to play with her and keep her company.
  7. Yorkieacer

Come on Tez tomorrow will do fine lets see your big guns laddy actually bring us a tv ou ribbed ill buy one ta
  8. Yorkieacer

Be at Shelleys fountain tomorrow at 12 quite simple, your the one wanting a fight and how your going to send me to the afterlife LOL come and do it
  9. Yorkieacer

And do you mean the same time you offered Devlin and he gave you his address and you bottled it so in hence your talking about yourself, come on Tez let it all out cry like a little hornets bitch
  10. TezJaggs

TezJaggs Member

That is not a house address did you not read my comment you dumb imbecile. People do not turn up at ''arranged'' meets. House addresses are the only way. Don't be scared Adam, you have my address come to mine. Or give me yours. Do not bottle it.
  11. Yorkieacer

Ill give you my friends if you would like

Be there at 12
  12. TezJaggs

TezJaggs Member

HAHAH i'm sure your friend would be happy to have his house petrol bombed, but the point is i have no problem with him, why would i want his address i want your address and i want to inflict pain on your family. Stop being a bottlejob pussyhole. If you cannot travel to london then give me your address.
  13. Yorkieacer

Ive just given you a address go there tomorrow @ 12 thats the guys address who had my phone all day. ill go around tomorrow fact is you little fucking cock sucking mong face cunt arse licking piece of fanny shit you cant fight and as you first say hammer and not petrol bomb your a grade A pussy CUNT
  14. TezJaggs

TezJaggs Member

HAHAHA you have no idea what fighting is do you? This is not a boxing match where we will lace gloves and touch gloves before the fight. It is a war. I will use weapons I will stamp and jump on your head when you are laying on the floor, I will curb stomp your face, I will use my fists, elbows, knees, and legs to inflict as much pain as possible and when you are defeated i will get out the hammer and cripple your hands and i will set fire to you. The fact you are too pussy to put your address when i have done so is telling. You have my house address and you are welcome to come have ago at any time i am always tooled up and i always have a healthy supply of weapons be they blades or LEGAL firearms. If you do not want to travel because you cannot drive like a mug or cannot afford petrol then i shall come to your home address if you finally deicde to man up. I t is bedtime now and I will be eagerly awaiting your response. Do not bottle it mr. liar. No1 on this site likes you, no1 on betfair like you apart from mugs like tmo and mental patient devlin, and your wife will not like you after i have disfigured you.
  15. Yorkieacer

LOL your a grade a class cunt like i said be there at 12 "all tooled up" But we know you wont be. And do you think i care if people like me on here or Betfair pull the wool over your eyes you daft cunt i couldnt give a shit its a public forum.

Infact ive just seen tlk tried messaged me on Sunday which ive only just found so sorry for missing that but who gives a shit
  16. Yorkieacer

Anyway im going to be banned in the morning so laters, i should of just let it carry on over on betfair forum but i did the correct thing in coming on. So all the people on here like your a cock etc im not infact im far from it i would be if i had stood back and let it carry on
  17. SUAREZ-LFC-2011

SUAREZ-LFC-2011 New Member

LOL MENTAL PATIENT IM NOT THE ONE SAYING ILL BEAT UP 1 YEAR KIDS OR BURN PEOPLE AND YOUR FIGHTING A WAR OVER A FORUM BECUASE SOME GUY HAD A MISUNDERSTANDING

FACE FACTS TEZJAGZ YOUR PROBABLY BETTING AND LOSING MONEY YOU HAVE BECOME ALL EMOTIONAL AND IS EFFECTING YOU MENTALLY

I SUGGEST YOU TAKE TIME OF RESEARCH SOME STRATEGIES EVEN FOR A YEAR OR SO WHO CARES IF IT GOES WRONG WHEN YOUR RESEARCHING AT LEAST YOULL LEARN THINGS AND DO SOME EXERCISE AND ENJOY LIFE AND DONT TAKE IT SERIOULSY AND DONT TAKE ANY SHIT FROM ANYBODY IN REAL LIFE
  18. Yorkieacer

'And learn how to fight without weapons comprende
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

On page 6 of this thread, Yorkie tells someone to 'SEEK HELP'.

:lol :unsure
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I'll unlock the thread but any more threats or posting up of home adressess's and it will be removed for good.:adolph