1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Yorkies Youtube vid advertising betnod

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BEAS7BLOOD, Oct 2, 2011.

1. BEAS7BLOOD

BEAS7BLOOD Member

First off I cant believe I watched it, I just clicked the bubble on the homepage and there I was :D

2 quick things, he urges people to sign up at Betnod.co.uk, and that address doesnt exist :adolph

Also, someone wrote a reply at the bottom that made me pmsl :

Post your address you balding crooked teeth cunt, I will stab you and rape your family members, I will stab your little brother aswell you sad cunt. You skinny ugly cunt i want to fill my bath up with your families blood and bathe in it.
    tel0j 1 week ago

what a complete and uttem MONGLE. Looks like a bald 14 year old smackhead, and please get a camcorder that records audio and visual at the same speed// #MUGGET
    calmoan 2 weeks ago

What is your address? I want to stab you in your big fat black man lips bedsit boy.
    tel0j 2 weeks ago

@betfairhornets What you on nigger lips? Nice bedsit muhahaha
    tel0j 2 weeks ago

• 8 Credit Cards.... damn how much debt you run up on your mums cards?
      How were the riots last month? I see you have a knew laptop, looks like it has about 1 pixel, rob it from the pound shop?
      SirRobottoable 2 weeks ago

About time you got banned you fucking cunt, I wish death upon you aswell. Good riddance you ugly balding crooked teeth cunt.
    tel0j 2 weeks ago

thinly veiled , i went out in pootle last night and got a good shoeing, that's why voice is slurred worse than usual
    calmoan 2 weeks ago

You live in a shitty bedsit MUGFACE? What is your address please i want to stab you in your nigger lips.
    tel0j 2 weeks ago
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Each to their own, I guess :unsure
  3. BEAS7BLOOD

BEAS7BLOOD Member

Its not funny if its meant seriously RC but im 99.9% sure it isnt, sure did make me chuckle though.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

You don't say? Still fail to see anything funny in it regardless, but like I say, each to their own.

Have merged all of your posts in this thread by the way, as I can't see any need for a separate post for each of those comments, and all it's doing is make the "New posts" bit down the right of the forum look absolutely fucking awful.
  5. BEAS7BLOOD

BEAS7BLOOD Member

No probs mate. I only meant to post the 1st one , and then I found a few more :)
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

Those keyboard warriors are all from the Betfair forum, which says it all really.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Hang on, WTF's going on with this thread now? I can see a post #1, #4, three #5s (which are all displayed in the wrong order) and now Seen's post is #6 :thinking

Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Ehhm thats a strange one, when you hover over them though they are in order, once ny hangover settles down I'll have a look at it.
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

If it's any help, Grim made about 7 or 8 posts, which I merged into one, I'd assume that's got something to do with it.
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Its Spain isnt it, the economy & the driving's all back to front, now it applies to its posters as well :lol

:leaving
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

It's all Komp's fault, surely? :duh
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

The Spanish economy is Komp's fault? He'll have Mr Bean Zapatero on the phone wanting a word with him soon.
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Komp hasnt even been on this thread :unsure gotta be hard to blame him for that surely......

....now Spain....I can understand him being blamed for Spain. Scotland being in the same group is enough :thumb
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yorkie hasn't posted for over a day, i'm wondering if tel0j did go and stab him in the nigger lips :unsure
    BEAS7BLOOD likes this.
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Certainly seems strange. 50-odd bets (very odd bets, some might say :wasnme) per day all through the week, then the weekend comes around with all the major leagues and he doesn't post anything at all :unsure
  16. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

:D Ive been out with Lisa for past few days went out friday night woke up placed 4 bets on Saturday and went out, you obviously do realise the comments on there arnt serious rofl Calmoan i speak to him every day jesus :lol All though the tel0j guy probably is serious seems a bit of a nutcase tbh he got banned from betfair forum and comes after a so called "Cliq" of us me, rev, tmo, aaron off his nut and gets to angry
  17. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

The fucking pope could lose it with you, Yorkie....& I aint talking about the live one either :D
  18. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

:lol
  19. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

i randomly found myself on this thread (accidently clicked the title bit of the forum)
    what was it about again? :unsure
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Where am I looking? what title bit Komp?