1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

You can always rely on journalists

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ONEDUNME, Jan 8, 2013.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

http://stories.dlvr.it/story/98978

Harry and QPR makes no sense - SportsDirect News

There is absolutely no good reason in the world why Harry Redknapp should become manager of Queens Park Rangers. Only minutes ago the 65-year-old stood back in amazement as I revealed to him that he had been reported as being the club's new manager. Stunned he declared: "Where on earth do they get this stuff from - it's just not true.

November 23, 2012 - 08:41 AM​

Exclusive
    There is absolutely no good reason in the world why Harry Redknapp should become manager of Queens Park Rangers.
    Only minutes ago the 65-year-old stood back in amazement as I revealed to him that he had been reported as being the club's new manager.
    Stunned he declared: "Where on earth do they get this stuff from - it's just not true. I'm here at home chilling."
    Earlier this week on this site Harry had frankly told me he was very interested in the Ukraine job but as soon as Mark Hughes was sacked his - as usual - was the first name being mentioned for Loftus Road.
    Yet there is actually no good reason in the world why a man of his stature in the game should want to go to west London with the Hoops.
    He's met every challenge they can offer twice before saving Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United from relegation before leading the north Londoners into the Champions League.
    He really doesn't need the aggro all over again because he has absolutely nothing to prove to anyone in the Premiership.
    He is reported as being offered £5 million a year to move into the one area where a new challenge awaits - international football - many believe it should have been in England.
    Sure he has to fly in and out of the Ukraine to check out players at club level but he doesn't have to be based in the country and can still lead a comfortable life from his Sandbanks home.
    On the face of it, this looks a no brainer. For those QPR fans who hoisted banners last weeks declaring "Harry Come and Save Us" there are just two words: "Dream on."
    I fear England's loss will be the Ukraine's gain and as far as I can see that is really the only show in town.
    Sport: Football News
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Dream on:lol

The next day Harry was revealed as QPR manager
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I wonder if the journo's are making this one up..

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/taiwa...r-patient-deaths/story-e6frea6u-1226549944257

Thinking about it though, if i was diagnosed as being terminally ill then i'd definately consider running a sweep on my day of death, just to raise a few funds for the kids before i went. Sad i know but a tenner a ticket say. Folks know i'd like to go out on a gamble.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm glad you feel that way mate, I've got a tenner on with Swoops that you won't last till Cheltenham.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Huh? :cold

Who will look after my Ante post bets when i'm gone :cry
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The fucking bin men, same as usual
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Hahahahaha