1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Your Fav Songs Ever?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kompressaur, Jul 22, 2014.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Drunken self indulgence here. Im not after songs you like or have recently liked, i want your all time fav songs ever (schooldays allowed)

Watch this Kegman's gonna turn up with songs done by UB40 and Level 42 lol

This has to be my no1 fav ever. I first heard it when all my pals that i shared a house with when i was about 18 all went out one Friday night to our local and as i was in the middle of a 'one year of not working nor signing on' experiment was left in the house skint as my pals where sick of carrying me through this experiement (see ive always been a dick)

also it was the song i tried to play (with harmonica and guitar) when i did that stand up slot i mentioned on the other thread

2. kompressaur

Close between this and the Bewley brothers off Hunky Dory which possibly could be in my top 3 fav albums ever. Ive listened to most of Bowies stuff although i have to confess to missing out on sooooo much of his stuff so all less popular of his songs welcome as a recommendation. Aladdin Sane is consistantly good too i think too.

3. kompressaur

This song has saved my life before

Life is worth living just to hear such beautifull sound imo (ok i know it aint great but ive always held it dear. Its the combination of his singing against the woman singing)

Not the biggest paul simon fan but this one gets in my top 10 with ease i think. Cracking album it was on.

4. kompressaur

Some air guitar and some spitefull hate next for me whilst i try and find my other slipper to head off to the shop to get a bedtime couple of cans of Special Brew.

This one is for everyone in a relationship (with a woman)

and it might just creep in my top 10 on the feel good who fucking cares cos fuck you fuck you......argghh woman i hate you....
  5. kompressaur

This song reminds me of welsh birds, punters lounge and Gett1nlots

6. Punter

Punter Moderator

These two would come out tops for me Komp. Bought the first one when i was 13 and the second one when i was 14. Probably the only two tunes i never tire of listening to.